Pattaya ladies are typically a gargantuan reason many guests come to Pattaya. The bars are stuffed with ladies and there are in point of fact 1000’s of Pattaya ladies all looking out at for their subsequent Lady Drink to be introduced for them by a customer.

But attain you know the lady drink notion right here with the Pattaya ladies, or attain you no longer care? Develop you genuinely feel woman drinks are a rip off or are all allotment of the project. The ladies in Pattaya that work in the entertainment industry will manner you for a girl drink.

Fill your reveal on the subject right here concerning the Pattaya ladies and trying to search out them a Lady drink, allow us to grab your thoughts on this topic.

⭐⭐If you’ll want to well presumably take to support us conceal our prices please give a make a selection to our page right here – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/buzzinpattaya ⭐⭐

✅PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND PRESS THE BELL🔔ICON➡️ https://bit.ly/37hydn8
✅BUSINESS QUERIES➡️ 247pattaya@gmail.com

🎬CHECK OUT OUR POPULAR VIDEOS:👇
▶️ Most appealing Breakfast in Pattaya ➡️ https://youtu.be/GiKgiC6gzi0
▶️ Most appealing Sunday Roast in Pattaya ➡️ https://youtu.be/JrwgNJGv3d0
▶️ Bars on the Darkside Pattaya ➡️ https://youtu.be/feNCZHBl6kI
▶️ Soi 13/2 Pattaya ➡️ https://youtu.be/4UlhiF8bMlw

🤝STAY CONNECTED WITH US:👇

#pattayagirls #pattaya #ladies #pattayacity #ladydrinks #bargirls #pattayabargirls #pattayaguide

11 thoughts on “Pattaya Ladies – Lady Drinks in Pattaya, attain you purchase Pattaya Bar Ladies drinks if you’ll want to well be right here?

• November 11, 2020 at 11:17 am

I earn aggravated customarily to the level i leave the bar when bars are honest to pushy and yes woman drinks are components overpriced . I couldn't care less if the drink is acholic or no longer I fully realize that the ladies honest cant drink day after day. I worship your thought of a time shot thought however would the ladies be cool with it.. Possibly anyone may perhaps delight in to open a bar up with this thought

• November 11, 2020 at 1:19 pm

I detest the strain to 'pick' a lady and dangle drinks. I continuously leave any membership I have faith this in. Within the Philippines I had a lady drinking beers with me 1 time, she ended up vomiting and passing out, and I’m no broad drinker. A disgrace she was positive and we got on successfully. Bill for the beer was honest under 3,000 Peso, it was 100 P to the £ then. About 1997.

• November 11, 2020 at 1:23 pm

A couple of years ago I tries LK Metro and so on, I even delight in continuously been a walking st particular person. I had no longer frequently sat down and I was being compelled, this came about in the first 2 crawl crawl bars, left and may perhaps delight in to never return.

• November 11, 2020 at 5:22 pm

we don't worship being compelled to rob a lady a drink.
    we never dangle pressurized ladies folks' drinks.
    If a lady doesn't worship that we turned her down, then that's her discipline.
    we can treat a lady handiest if we favored her and he or she spends time with us.

• November 11, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Enormous video, I'm hoping to head to commute round Thailand when this madness ends. The build kind you counsel visiting on my first time out? I'm going for 3 weeks, be in point of fact helpful while you delight in any programs. Cheers buddy

• November 11, 2020 at 8:30 pm

on my closing visit i curved up with a bar lady for a pair of days when i went reduction to the bar identification sit and play pool alongside with her for perhaps 2 -3 hours never bought her a lady drink however when i settled my bill i continuously tip the bar 50 bht and gave the bar lady 300 bht in her hand , it worked just she was more than jubilant with this

• November 11, 2020 at 11:45 pm

If she is spending time with you, then dangle her a drink, I for my portion steal it to be non alcoholic, however I detest it when subsequent time you crawl to that same bar they request you to rob them a drink and earn injurious whenever you refuse, however most bars are getting over the head with their ladydrink prices

• November 12, 2020 at 12:50 am

Enormous subject mate!1. Hates pushy staffs – and additionally they earn worse after they realised u r a straightforward target ie earn almos any1 in the bar amd bells jus saved ringin…. esp so in chiang mai2. Im kinda easy on the tier ld however no longer too many tiers or distinct gap. Eg 150-200 normal ladies folks 500 for dancers… this is nonsense. On the replacement hand if the US blissful w svc u may perhaps well steal to tip them extra3. Accomplice rate – former trick, nvr work. Tis is prevalent in all asian ktv or pubs where ladies folks r encouraged nt to butterfly to diversified tables or rooms. After tat is agreed despite at exorbitant price, ladies folks r goin to chg perspective if u refused to rob them drinks as they’ll cook up excuses worship rate all long previous to homeowners, which skill truth u hv to piity them by buyin more – double whammy!Briefly the ladies folks drink is jus an prelude to immediate or very prolonged time however they request clients to steal in trudge datin mode wher u may perhaps perhaps make a decision in damage up sec who u wana crawl with bk for progress progress, def no longer in romantic settin.4. A drink components alcohol, nothin else length. If she sudden talked about she dun drink then build a ask to her earn lost or crawl 7-11 earn milk or juice, without reference to how gd she appears to be like.In addition, 2 humorous encounters ^1^ as soon as woman at soi 8 wana me to book her however she had tis f$%family people humorous look she hesitate cos i spoke abit thai n she request me to bully her in mattress %wtf%% ^2^ one young one went to resort then saved screamin americatoo broad for my petite gap, i build a ask to her how, she talked about wana leave. Let her no charge. HahaWatever causes the ladies folks tat render her unavail, hv to b beautiful to spendin clients tat she ther for work n money so dun come w emo or physical bagagge. Within the discontinuance, every1 is jubilant. In overall as a vacationer, im willing to exhaust however dun rip me off as they wish since im prepare to stroll anytime. Are trying and build a ask to for pricin even after 20 yrs of visiting thailand jus to remain away from misunderstg.

• November 12, 2020 at 2:01 pm

I don't tips procuring ladies a drink, the subject is in some bars whenever you leave you've been procuring 4/5 ladies drinks and can you argue against them, I mediate no longer, continuously be wary. Follow identified bars

• November 12, 2020 at 6:11 pm

I undergo in tips procuring a lady a lady drink in a crawl crawl bar in LK Metro and as rapidly as I purchased it she went and sat with one other buyer, so I called over the mamasan and i refused to pay for the drink, the lady came over ranting and raving however I honest got up and left

• November 12, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Intellectual 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂