11 thoughts on “Pattaya In Weekend, Soi Buakhao NightLife, Thailand 2022 [4K]

• July 30, 2022 at 2:35 am

It Does look cherish slightly compair to sooner than covid .

• July 30, 2022 at 2:52 am

Final time I went to Thailand I bought hassled by TSA security sooner than boarding the pane. The person asked me what's my final destination and I answered Bangkok Thailand. He then asked 'Why are you going to Bangkok?' I stated I'm on shuttle. He then asked “What's in Bangkok for you to transfer looking for on shuttle”. I stated Now not obvious yet, I will search for once I assemble there. He then bought a valid Sh#ty perspective with me and made me dump out my accumulate. He began going by way of my stuff and seen I had a field of 36 pack Trojan Condoms & 2 ounce bottle of KY and qualified went off on me. WTF!!! YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR G – – DAMN MIND!!!! I think he become once making ample scene that his supervisor seen and pulled him apart. The choice brokers told me to comprehend up my stuff and transfer alongside. Respect! I qualified need to be left by myself and mind my like enterprise. I dwelling this S#it doesn't occur every other time. That become once F—ing loopy…….

• July 30, 2022 at 7:37 am

Fantastic vid, the white cloth one appears to be staunch and amusing, but not obvious is she a valid lady or LB… lol

• July 30, 2022 at 11:31 am

Bkk consistently finest fine walkout vids… never to film every little thing lov these vids ..

• July 30, 2022 at 11:20 pm

So I'm qualified catching up since covid hit… How is it now put up covid?? Is every little thing cheaper or more costly?

• July 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm

๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณSaigon side dual carriageway (Vietnam) thank you my buddy for sharing staunch video. I cherish your video. Have an appropriate day my buddy. Greetings from Vietnam to you..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž