PATTAYA CARS AND COFFEE & a stroll down walking avenue!

#Pattaya #Pattayathailand #walkingstreet

We are heading for a evening out in Pattaya. We are going to investigate cross-check the Cars and Espresso competition. Whereas me are within the contrivance we’re moreover going to ticket what is going down on at Strolling Avenue.

My name is Brian however all and sundry calls me Greeny. I retired in January of 2020 after working 30 years in my field. I didn’t desire to work goodbye that I may perhaps be too historical to revel in my retirement. After living in Michigan my whole life I certain I needed to retire someplace warm, someplace exotic. I sampled a ton of areas within the Caribbean, Panama, Colombia, Turkey however contrivance my sights on Thailand. I spent many of the iciness of 2020 exploring Thailand then ……you understand what came about. IT!!!
So I had to capture one among the final flights and arrive home. Now I’m aid.

Why am I making videos? I prefer a hobby. I truly feel if I don’t fabricate the leisure inventive my mind may perhaps also melt. I will moreover without grief lunge aid and reminisce by watching the videos. If somebody else enjoys them then that’s a plus.

I take a ton of Bolt photography. Try my Instagram or Facebook. I on the whole put up a pic day to day.

Or

Facebook: Greeny Travels

Link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtmwG5j62UAt9KWAqKkE8A

My female friend Fai is moreover on social media:
Facebook….Espresso with Fai
Instagram….@coffeewithfai

10 thoughts on “PATTAYA CARS AND COFFEE & a stroll down walking avenue!

• March 22, 2021 at 6:48 am

Greeny continuously revel in searching at your vlogs however I didn't peep you for a extraordinarily long time because I believed you had been an environmental activist (a greeny in Australia is a greenpeace activist) factual asserting

• March 22, 2021 at 7:39 am

Gigantic to glance things deciding on up in thailand wide vid guys place em coming

• March 25, 2021 at 6:44 pm

Greeny, Too unsuitable Fai couldn't like gotten up on the hood of that Mustang Convertible to your image. If I owned a terribly tremendous, pricey car there in Pattaya or Bangkok, I'd be alarmed of riding it and entering an accident.

• March 26, 2021 at 11:36 am

Pleasing vlog by both of you I'm into motorcycles and vehicles if I switch to Thailand i marvel how powerful to ship one of my vehicles to Thailand the steering wheel is on the just precise aspect for Thailand

• April 1, 2021 at 8:50 am

Why gain I no doubt like a feeling that the hat will mysteriously fade? 😜You’ll need 5000 subscribers precise rapidly, factual like Fai on the pool or sea travel in a diminutive bikini in about a your next videos. She’s going to love executed some horny cleavage photos with all these muscle vehicles. 😉You're videoing in CB Media's territory! We watch masses of parents exercising their non-mask freedom! 🇹🇭 You maybe could perhaps nonetheless like inclined Fai's hat all by contrivance of that Porsche NYPD describe. 😜