Pattaya 2d Avenue Bars Stroll and Talk | BIG MEMORIES IN THAILAND

Throughout my holidays earlier than I became a gogo bar supervisor in Pattaya, I used to exit every night in the bars on 2d Avenue and the sois off it.
I am going abet and seek the recommendation of with just a few of my fashioned favorites and ogle what they leer esteem now.
We seek the recommendation of with soi Made In Thailand and the oldest bar signal on this planet, Soi Diana and the In Worship bar, the Malee bar at the entrance to soi 6, Lecture room and Honey Pot on soi 2 and The Atlantic bar. I am hoping you revel in the tales.
It be a mountainous leer abet at fashioned Pattaya and an ultimate slice of history. See out for the out-possess at the tip.

As always, attributable to Peter for digicam, sound and editing.

Please subscribe to the channel to ogle extra movies esteem this.

It is possible you’ll well furthermore ogle Phil every night at Le Pub on soi Diamond off Walking St.

Whenever you want to became a Helpful fan, increase the channel and the bar, then please press JOIN on the channel homepage and became a member.
We attain individuals easiest livestreams, supply t-shirts and merchandise and also discounts on your bill in the bar. Salvage early get entry to to all movies and unfamiliar individuals easiest state.

See out for livestreams per week.

PayPal link is paypal.me/misteregg

15 thoughts on “Pattaya 2d Avenue Bars Stroll and Talk | BIG MEMORIES IN THAILAND

• December 23, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Outdated to utilize masses of time within the bar complex at the end of soi 2, there were some in level of truth great girls working there, and most often a few of farm new cuties in Pattaya for the significant time. Look at room 2 wasn't stride either, I modified into truly supplied a job as supervisor there, I don't know if the fellow modified into fundamental though, I didn't need it anyway. The bar with the dancing girls within the dwelling windows would be enjoyable however the girls tended to beget a bit an “I'm a megastar” attitude, I bar fined a couple, but they were nothing special again within the room. Atlantic bar I be aware properly, I in level of truth beget the the same knowing of it as you, there were masses of gorgeous girls with a excessive knowing of themselves, now not a enjoyable bar IMO. An English guy purchased shot in there while I modified into in town many years within the past (early 90's I mediate)

• December 24, 2020 at 12:39 am

You should mute write a e-book, Phil. Some sizable anecdotes…'Honest enact it'! πŸ˜€

• December 24, 2020 at 12:46 am

Why don't u mask where the girls are inserting out at the bars.

• December 24, 2020 at 2:33 am

Though-provoking experiences Mr Egg. I learnt lengthy within the past if a woman has an attitude or clearly doesn't decide on to be with me, ain't gunna waste my time and money. Masses of diversified tremendous girls in Pattaya that will construct me feel special. Re your feedback in regards to the Atlantic Bar and the fussy girls, read identical feedback lengthy within the past so never wasted my time and money. Did accelerate to a couple bars diversified end of that complex and had enjoyable. When the bar complex on Soi3 opened, didn't question it to closing as lengthy as it did. I mediate the bars fronting the soi did okay but can now not recall being there when the whole bars at the again were originate. Went to Look at room on Soi2 a few instances, now not overly impressed. Opposite there about 2005 modified into a bar with a right band. Performed some right ol “rock n roll” song. Turn out to be a few diversified right bars round there early this century that are lengthy gone however the memory lives on.Thanks for the vid.

• December 24, 2020 at 3:03 am

I once stayed in one of those Beer Bars within the Inn Like complex till the Solar came up in 2005 (I mediate) a few Bar Ladies helped me drink a puny bottle of whiskey we sold within the 7 Eleven.. My wife modified into now not overjoyed on the opposite hand it modified into the day before we left Thailand after a month day accessible. I've been there a few instances since ss they seem to accumulate originate longer than the ones on 2d twin carriageway. Unhappy to see how these areas are now.

• December 24, 2020 at 4:29 am

Thank you so unprecedented for doing these movies, Mr. Egg, don't pause. I had a day out to Thailand deliberate out in February of 2020 that I needed to homicide resulting from COVID. One of the most my greatest fears in lifestyles is that I'll never salvage to experience Pattaya as it modified into. I hear rumors each day that the Thai authorities is going to construct the nation extra “family tourist great” when COVID is over. The US, and females within the US, are hell, and I desperately decide on to bask in Pattaya before I leave this world. I hope and pray this will doubtless mute be there when I'm ready to advance again sometime in 2021. In the duration in-between, thanks for making these movies. You’re the evangelist Pattaya deserves, sir!

• December 24, 2020 at 4:42 am

Unhappy to see Malee Bar love that spent many nights in there mute aid in contact with one of the fundamental girls.

• December 24, 2020 at 7:37 am

Hello buddy – Merry Xmas ! We had a right veteran chin wag again in 2019. Inferior records within the UK, we are now recognized as “the unwell man of Europe” ! The realm is fending off us love a Plague ! Yikes !

• December 24, 2020 at 11:31 am

She dint mess about having you over after signing the papers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• December 24, 2020 at 11:46 am

Atlanta bar then into compare room within the past accelerate, overjoyed days

• December 24, 2020 at 3:09 pm

My 1st day out to Thailand in 2003, and I ended up managing 2 beer bars at the end of Soi 2 on 2nd Rd, where the Siam@Siam resort is now.Crazy instances and a bit an seek opener on all the pieces LoS

• December 24, 2020 at 11:31 pm

When I'm in my mid 50s, I hope moreover to be chasing t*tty w*nks.