Our Day in The Gulf of Thailand – Relief on The Boat

On the present time we return to the boat from very most keen episode and proceed our day in The Gulf of Thailand. We dawdle around to just a few varied spots nonetheless as the day goes on we grow weary of fishing and gain ourselves in an unprecedented cove with turquoise water which proves to be very refreshing for a day swim. We furthermore like lunch on the boat which consists partially of our take of the day. Reach aboard and just like the tear

12 thoughts on “Our Day in The Gulf of Thailand – Relief on The Boat

• February 1, 2021 at 9:07 am

Fishing is relaxing! All sounds cherish a kindly time. Ample belief for a kindly day 💡

• February 1, 2021 at 9:33 am

you did the most improbable ingredient, you get a Thai woman to procure her hair wet,

• February 1, 2021 at 1:21 pm

Did you resolve any substantial fish 🐠 I would hang set them help within the sea give them a chance to develop but it completely looked a factual day used to be had by all I spent can also honest of days fishing and got nothing but wet I can no longer enjoy sea fish I procure a magnificent yeast of salt the resolve of the day used to be all of the butiful woman

• February 1, 2021 at 5:47 pm

While you put collectively a day out count me in I'm planning to high-tail for 9 months looks to be like cherish October I HOPE thanks for videos

• February 1, 2021 at 11:26 pm

The minute island that you guys had been swimming off ,is the keep Neil Armstrong and Bob hope visited within the course of the early 70s there hand prints had been plight I concrete cherish a roughly hall of popularity,did survey them help in 1985 after I visited that minute island my buddy barny used to be stationed at u tapo within the course of the Vietnam battle he feeble to expose me about pattaya and had been going to Thailand per annum since ,except last December attributable to the pandemic hope to procure help for December this year sustain receive dav from scotland