Phuket Thailand shuttle and existence

On the present time, I met a Myanmar girl accidentally in Patong Coastline.
She became a housekeeper who misplaced job, stayed in her room for 90 days,
and first came out.
Here’s interview about her.

I must fragment with you shuttle Phuket records
If this is your first day out to Phuket, My weblog will likely be very favorable to you.
You’re going to understand through my channel why Phuket has been loved by many tourists for hundreds of years.
Particularly, Patong Coastline’s Bangla Walking Avenue is a ultimate predicament for anybody to love tropical nights
I tried to possess most efficient the most wanted records when the traveler visits.
I wish you a ultimate making an strive Phuket existence and shuttle.

Cherish Phuket, savor existence~
Please send me make stronger with subscribe, look after and feedback for more tremendous videos.

Original videos will likely be upload now now not lower than one time per week.
Saturday (3am Bangkok time)
Friday (4pm Original York / 1pm Los Angeles / 9pm London)
Make a selection on now I rep somewhat a lot of extra videos so this is also importing at any times
Free Subscribe
http://bitly.kr/S1l0h3ohIOT (click)

Dear subscribers
Whenever you rep any questions or correct tips for quality advise material, form now now not hesitate to search records from me.
I will educate it.

12 thoughts on “Myanmar Lady’s existence in Thailand~ met younger housekeeper who misplaced her job met in Patong Coastline

• April 7, 2021 at 9:36 pm

Dear Subscribers I know you have a correct heart and give it some opinion or no longer I've already helped her. I've already done a minute section of myself.
    Sure, I am additionally no longer easy after Covid. I cannot aid her by myself with my melancholy hands.However never leave your non-public records right here within the comments.Somebody can cheat on you. When you in actual fact wish to aid, e-mail me. That's the one edifying methodology.(my CH legitimate exchange mail no body can cheat it)
    And I have the similar abilities.
    I made a video about a Thai single mother and a total lot of people talked about donations.
    However it completely's no longer going smartly, she used to be damage by folks and desired to erase all her contacts.
    Give me a whereas for that

• April 7, 2021 at 9:50 pm

How critical she is! Admirable! i’m brazilian and I´m attempting to head to Thyland, and even handed one of many locations I intend to say over with is Pukhet, and, if truth be told, Patong Seashore. i,ll be cheerful to know this form of heroin, and, per chance, aid her in any methodology, even a little. By the Manner, I´ve considered about a of your videos, and I prefer into epic very correct ones, very form methodology of therapy for each person. Congratullations!

• April 7, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Hello I don't know your determine correct expose your determine pls.Secondly u did a wonderfull job exposing in actual fact needy folks available…..i feel you had already helped her nonetheless if you may per chance well per chance appreciate expose her these words “”KUCH MANGTA HAI TO APUN HAI ABHI”' u can part particulars of your paypal or accounts we would appreciate to donate regards from Pakistan.

• April 8, 2021 at 12:51 am

@ 9:00 is she announcing I don't need serious boyfriend, nonetheless then hinting at company, with the fully by myself say ? Or am I totally lost in translation and she's no longer announcing that ?

• April 8, 2021 at 1:46 am

If I had been there… I’d no longer mind marring this beautiful younger woman😍… no longer easy working, household oriented and beautiful..personally wife fabric

• April 8, 2021 at 2:13 am

confidently i can obtain there at june With out a doubt ailing aid right here

• April 8, 2021 at 2:27 am

And I opinion I was having a dangerous day. Right here is why I’m able to need to be gratified about the issues I have. Thanks for the video and withhold them coming.

• April 8, 2021 at 2:43 am

Originate you have particulars to contact her, can aid if she desires to look, she may per chance additionally obtain a job and be unbiased