My Home Rental at The Unfriendly, Pattaya

My Home Rental at The Unfriendly for the subsequent 12 months.
I treasure this put. Very central but mild location.

Music by:
Tune: Betterdays
Composer: Bensound (No Copyright)
Music promoted by Plow Music.
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/SMdj4MfdBHQ?checklist=PLmGt0zvs0kQlgGeEpQ278_GfwdWik3tBt

10 thoughts on “My Home Rental at The Unfriendly, Pattaya

• October 23, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Is that this apartment customer high-quality.. we are 2 guys going to ebook this apartment.. is there anything else further prices or guidelines please let me know ?

• November 19, 2019 at 8:33 am

in true life it is miles unbiased too tiny rooms – without fish stare lens ))

• April 14, 2020 at 4:36 pm

I checked out The Substandard 6 months ago. I actual walked in off the boulevard. There were 4 tour buses parked contained within the condominium.There are indicators pointing out that there’s no short time frame rental as per Thai guidelines. But I requested at juristic person website online of enterprise anyway. The reply changed into as soon as there changed into as soon as short time frame rental, but they poi me a shady taking a peek woman lurking subsequent to the procure website online of enterprise. She changed into as soon as an agent for some apartment house owners and getting a short time length rental for about a nights changed into as soon as no danger.Thus on condition that files, the tour buses, the provision on Agoda and Reserving.com, I’d inform getting a short time length rental there may perhaps perhaps well be no danger.I promptly crossed The Substandard off my list as I didn’t favor to dwell in resort stuffed with resort company.

• May 4, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Condo agency from China Bejing , Yu Miao and SuMig , filled with life in The Substandard and SuMig . Terribleexperience, when switch out , the total lot inner travel ………………… They broke contract , inform 1 year, but moved out in 5 months time .

• June 1, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Thanks for the video mate. I'm playing window searching for to search out condos here on youtube as i’m hoping to retire there in lower than 2 years. I beloved the tip and the hunt for from the balcony. In my ebook, a balcony with a seek for is a truly powerful. I did glance that the procure website online had all of the ambiance of a raquetball court. All white and no longer a single portion of art work on the wall. Obviously, given all these (some quite unbiased actual) Thai artists promoting their art work round, i imagine that would very smartly be fastened without pain ample with no prohibition from the apartment owner expectantly.