Most up-to-date Thailand News, from Amazing 103 in Pattaya (2 November 2021)

* Flights even more affordable out of Thailand
Most up-to-date Thailand News, from Amazing 103 in Pattaya (2 November 2021)

– Thailand’s borders now initiate to vacationers from 63 countries
– Thailand Pass online page now on-line
– Over 27 airways now in carrier offering low-priced International tickets from Bangkok
– Over 10,000 colleges reopened nationwide the day prior to this
– Extra illegal immigrants arrested sneaking over Thai/Burmese border
– Engines off for 100,000 truckers protesting Diesel costs
– Flooding in and around Pattaya following heavy storms
– Pattaya bar raids proceed
– Pattaya Mayor dejected with most up to date restrictions

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel for more of the most up to date-on each day basis news updates & more video’s notify from Pattaya Metropolis. CLICK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqv5O_uGcm-BdVXfgrZyWg?sub_confirmation=1
All this and more of the most up to date native & national news headlines from Thailand, delivered to you on each day basis by Amazing 103fm & www.alwayspattaya.com

11 thoughts on “Most up-to-date Thailand News, from Amazing 103 in Pattaya (2 November 2021)

• November 2, 2021 at 9:25 am

Thanks for the represent..One Day at a Time.. Sober living..

• November 2, 2021 at 12:05 pm

With the Thailand Cross and alcohol bans what’s the level of going to the land of smiles other folks announcing that they don’t receive Particular files and that’s after you’ve booked and Payed for every thing too stressful for me and potentially many others in spite of every thing your holidays wants to be stress free and total of enjoyment positively no longer for me anytime soon 👎

• November 2, 2021 at 12:43 pm

A prolonged time previously a work mate who had labored broadly in the oil and gas industry in Thailand talked about the Thias had been dysfunctional, I disagreed at the time being married to a Thai, however I now agree, I primarily secure followed the construction of the recent highway at Maprachan and it has been a managed what would appear idiots, the electrical poles in the heart of the recent highway and now the drains. Surly this could had been deliberate years previously, with all fervent occasions at planning meetings, to agree the levels of construction. Perhaps no longer right here is Thailand.

• November 2, 2021 at 3:19 pm

I behold by the feedback, other folks are turning into the recent discover on the block being “Woke” is starting to sink in. Think an eighth of the BS being sprouted. The first transfer of covid from a grimy farrang' goes to shut this scheme down again.

• November 2, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Po Po Demi Gods conclude of month settle on there coffee money , why you dont behold this in Phuket is on account of the categorical shut secure and brotherhood runs Phuket with clutch to all industrial. 55555 Suggestions you gentle secure a bloody ethical time in Thailand.

• November 3, 2021 at 2:27 am

In my opinion I’m in the course of of getting my paperwork sorted out for my Thai Visa software, I booked my flights and authorized SHA+ hotel for Songkran and the girl in at the shuttle agency primarily suggested me she had been swamped with requests for recordsdata for folks attempting to accelerate to Thailand and that’s without the Ban on Alcohol, if the Thai Govt was to win the hell out of the manner tourism would advance motivate mercurial even faster if the Australian Govt would win out of the manner

• November 4, 2021 at 8:21 pm

How can I uncover extra about these cheap airfares for flying out of the Kingdom?