Most in style Thailand News, from Fabulous 103 in Pattaya (27 September 2021)

* CCSA to prefer into consideration easing of Covid-19 restrictions right this moment time
BREAKING: Covid-19 in Thailand right this moment time, Monday; 10,288 unique cases, 101 unique deaths.
12,494 released from medical care. 587 unique cases in Chonburi, 91 in Banglamung, 6 deaths.

Most in style Thailand News, from Fabulous 103 in Pattaya (27 September 2021)

– Over 50 millions doses of vaccines now administered in Thailand
– CCSA to prefer into consideration extra easing of Covid-19 restrictions, shorter curfew hours
– Regulator orders Asia Insurance coverage to discontinue issuing non-lifestyles policies
– Third segment of ‘We Commute Collectively’ lower trace program opens for registration
– Northern & Central Thailand under water following heavy storms & flash floods
– Cell phone operators requested to dam unsolicited mail messages
– Bangkok protests proceed, with demonstrators throwing paint bombs
– 39 kids arrested at Pool villa celebration, capsules stumbled on

# RECORD YOUR OWN VOICE MESSAGE for Fabulous 103 at www.alwayspattaya.com

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel for more of the most in style each day news updates & more video’s yelp from Pattaya City. CLICK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqv5O_uGcm-BdVXfgrZyWg?sub_confirmation=1
All this and more of the most in style native & national news headlines from Thailand, dropped at you each day by Fabulous 103fm & www.alwayspattaya.com

11 thoughts on “Most in style Thailand News, from Fabulous 103 in Pattaya (27 September 2021)

• September 27, 2021 at 3:34 am

I predict Thailand to have extra lockdowns than every other nation.the Thai authorities couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery.

• September 27, 2021 at 3:56 am

I’m a foreigner and I waited forever in Thailand to safe safe admission to to a vaccine, I needed the Pfizer vaccine, but after I finally came upon out easy systems to register, there turned into once most productive a combination of Sinovac and Astra on hand, or most productive sinovac, and I needed to be vaccinated so I went for the mix. the first shot of Sinovac I had little facet effects. largely excellent an ache at the injection seek for, then three weeks later I purchased my second shot of Astrazeneca, it turned into once round 1pm, I had to sit down for a half of an hour after the shot in a waiting space. internal ten minutes I felt a bit flush. and after a half of hour I stood up and I felt flush again. but then I went out about my day. later in the early evening I began to feel aches all over my shoulders and hands and neck, after which I began to feel feverish with the chills. after which a pair hours later a in point of fact unsuitable headache space in, I ended up now now not drowsing all evening. excellent rolling round feeling hot after which chilly and achy. but the headache turned into once the worst segment. the following morning after now now not drowsing all evening I turned into once a spoil. the headache didn't gallop away till I ate dinner round 5pm. after which I purchased better so a long way because the aches and headache, but I mute felt trashed for the following couple of days from the ordeal, then love two days later I felt a feeling in my throat and a bit fever again. and I turned into once hoping I wasn't going to safe in unhappy health. and it lasted for love two days. and now nowadays love 5 days later I finally feel cease to commonplace. I’m hoping that having a reaction love that scheme that my physique goes to construct an correct immunity to the virus. because I deem the extra facet effects you safe from the vaccine, the extra your physique goes to make the antibodies. but I shock if I didn't gain a combination of vaccines. or if I excellent took the Pfizer vaccine if I would've went by scheme of 5 days of now now not feeling correct. anyway I’m mute jubilant I took the vaccine, hopefully I’m previous the worst of it. and hopefully i now have some immunity to the Covid. and if at some point soon the vaccine keeps me from loss of life, this could perchance moreover be smartly price the 5 days I went by scheme of. but it mute pisses me off that I couldn't of gotten the Pfizer vaccine. I safe love I turned into once a take a look at subject for a vaccine mix the save there are no real research made to know how edifying it is.

• September 27, 2021 at 4:10 am

What are basically the most up-to-date Covid restrictions flying from chiang mai to Phuket and going to phang-nga province ?

• September 27, 2021 at 4:25 am

Mix’n’match vaccines in Thailand…..Lol…2022 three hundred and sixty five days of the ginney pig….πŸ™ˆπŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ€”

• September 27, 2021 at 4:40 am

Huge info.channel. !! Also we all neglect that one and all round the world no vaccines are never 100% efficient. And also you would perchance perchance perchance likely mute gain covid and might mute cross it on as smartly. Having the vaccine moreover reduces you from being severe in unhappy health and that scheme it reduces the health center rates this can now now not conclude covid and ought to mute never conclude covid.we now have got to be taught to are dwelling with this.

• September 27, 2021 at 8:12 am

The unhappy teenagers can have forgotten easy systems to be taught, write and talk.

• September 27, 2021 at 9:12 am

Bars, golf equipment restaurants and booze. That's what we’re awaiting. All else is nonsense

• September 27, 2021 at 8:52 pm

There is now not this kind of thing as a vaccine, it makes no incompatibility.

• September 28, 2021 at 3:37 am

High season 2022 @ the earliest. There’ll continue to be a vogue of struggling in Thailand. Thailand wished to safe rid of farangs and their $ so you got what you wished for. πŸ˜‚