MORE TRUE STORIES FROM BANGKOK & PATTAYA THAILAND

Whether it is your first time to my channel this present day “Welcome” all of the tales that I learn out are lawful and secure been sent into me by viewers. If you happen to would possibly even secure a fable that it is probably going you’ll are desirous to share on this channel please send them in to me, I will replace all names and the rest non-public. Please take into accout to come and be part of in the chat at 9pm UK time on this channel tonight with myself speaking about everything and the rest Thailand.

In recount for you to point to your appreciation and pork up me and my channel it is probably going you’ll well be in a position to conclude so by the spend of any of the two hyperlinks below, thanks:

11 thoughts on “MORE TRUE STORIES FROM BANGKOK & PATTAYA THAILAND

• February 27, 2021 at 2:27 pm

The second myth from the Canadian used to be elephantine of extra special paradoxes. First he is in Singapore with the Top Minister of Canada and a complete lot of ministers ambassadors etc. Then he left and ended up on the Nana Hotel 5555. (Compatible breakfast) and no cheerful ending. Then he’s off to the Mandarin no much less. Doubtlessly the actual hotel in Bangkok, has been voted finest on this planet earlier than. Irregular certainly.

• February 27, 2021 at 2:59 pm

the declare with 1 in the morning flights can raise on the irascible foot…it practically took place to me after I realised I handiest bask in 2 no longer 3 days left…correct be carefulI if fact be told admire the song on this video may perhaps perhaps perhaps you please command me the song and the singer…it correct hit it…felt admire i’m support in the guts of bkk and / or spore… places i had spend broad dimension of time in the previous…chinatown in blk or minute india in spore..( that myth brought prolonged forgoten reminiscences support )..admire each places…the sounds the smells the contributors the meals the warmth and the chilli…i by hook or by crook believe in the old days all used to be better…or is it handiest the old man's influence wishing support the childhood ???thank you

• February 27, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Oh how all of we old-timer's enact miss the days earlier than the IPhone distractions. The relationships you are going to bask in with the ladies used to be outstanding when compared with on the present time. And sure I said relationships. These had been if fact be told likely support in the 90's when the ladies didn't bask in their attention steadily bombarded with varied cellular phone bells and whistles from associates and even old boyfriends even as you would be attempting to spend glorious time with them. Undergo in mind the Long Distance Dialing (LDD?) retailers in toddle offices in Pattaya? At $3.00 a minute, few ladies had bigger than correct a few “boyfriends” residing in a foreign nation, vastly diversified from on the present time. Ahh those had been the days, but we quiet gain a manner to regulate and persevere by hook or by crook. 🙂 Treasure the videos, Peter!!

• February 27, 2021 at 4:50 pm

Hello Peter broad experiences.tip high job studying them.put you later on the are residing stream.

• February 27, 2021 at 5:54 pm

Hello Peter admire the myth’s it may perhaps in all probability well be laborious work . Hope you follow it thanks

• February 27, 2021 at 7:16 pm

Compatible experiences upright there Peter! Kop Krum Krahp!

• February 28, 2021 at 1:31 am

Changed into as soon as stationed in Thailand , 70-75 with US defense force. Meet my wife there and had two children earlier than leaving. I even bask in had two Thai females as wife’s but each bask in pasted away. Yes things had been moderately diversified support then. Getting support in to Thailand for 8 months in March. Treasure the experiences. Will aid me in my golden years. LOL