12 thoughts on “Long Care for Vacationers Issued Warning Stamps on Visas to Thailand

• May 23, 2019 at 3:54 am

It's a vacationer visa and you’re going to be in a situation to no longer cease any extra than perchance utterly 6 months pr. twelve months. Staying longer than that you could win a longstay visa.

• May 23, 2019 at 5:20 am

Regardless of if on a vacationer visa or no longer, any one who comes to Thailand spends money right here and is a Nett back to the country. Why are trying and cease them? If I had a store and a buyer comes in too in most cases to amass something, am I going to listing him you’re going to be in a situation to't advance in since you advance in too in most cases? Illogical.

• May 23, 2019 at 9:20 am

That has been genuine for barely some time now. I modified into doing that once I first arrived 10 years ago…but I bear in mind 6 years ago, it modified into already understood that lengthy staying in Thailand intended getting an acceptable visa…no longer consecutive vacationer visas.

• May 23, 2019 at 9:29 am

I heard Malaysia is candy. I enact the retirement extension, but could additionally merely hotfoot to Penang in February. The companion and I would genuine waft in twice a twelve months on visa exempt (and add a 30 day extension on every outing). I enact think you most ceaselessly is a vacationer twice a twelve months…flying in. Air Fare in all fairness cheap and it is a short flight. I would quit residing right here chubby time genuine so I don't must jump thru hoops. No immigration, no 90 day document, no annual paper drill, no insurance (I even have enough for emergencies) no depositing of funds…sounds gigantic. I’m no longer obvious on Malaysia….they’re frequently going off the deep cease besides..lol

• May 23, 2019 at 9:37 am

Mexican Border is start into the US. No visas required, if you happen to win picked up. You win a court docket date that never if truth be told happens. Free rides, a fetch of well being and opulent items, and a job on the cease of the outing. Thailand could are trying to bewitch a interrogate at that deal. Caravan kinds south of mexico. Enter any south american country and designate in. (tongue aloof in my cheek)

• May 23, 2019 at 6:31 pm

The warning contrivance take a look at out Hoi Ann and or Manila. A one twelve months multi entry viet visa is $55 and NO HASSLES, NO LAWYER, NO BS. An American can cease in the Phillipines for up to 3 years, NO HASSLES, NO LAWYER, NO BS.

• May 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm

The grief is there if truth be told is not any genuine lengthy cease visa for somebody underneath 50 except you’ve a lot of spare money and are spirited to amass an Elite visa.

• June 25, 2019 at 3:36 pm

The warning contrivance lunatics in authority can't come up and label their possess regulation. Attach is a whole joke. Hi there Cambodia, Vietnam. The nutter on the border told me I had too many stamps? I acknowledged if I didn't have the stamps I would be over staying what enact you’d like? Too many stamps! Describe you clown? 90 days and exit advance support. Too many stamps! Oh fck off Cambodia next twelve months lunatics.

• November 4, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Hi there, I even have been corresponding with a girl for barely some time now she has her possess home she lives by herself she is not any longer married and I'm looking out out for a mode that I’m in a position to cease there lengthy-term marry her are residing there with out having to position some huge cash in a bank story there and leaving it any options on what I must enact