LK Metro BUILDING WORKS – Pattaya’s No1 Nightspot

Enormous Refurbishments on LK Metro and the future is initiating to survey brilliant. Pattaya would perhaps perhaps be down nonetheless it be for sure now no longer out !

11 thoughts on “LK Metro BUILDING WORKS – Pattaya’s No1 Nightspot

• June 17, 2021 at 3:10 pm

Reduce as you have advised me earlier than…. If I must snatch what the total Toddle Toddle bars are cherish and costs for women…. Cost for money…. Simplest Girls….. Martin is the Man as he has tried and tested them all…. 😁😁😜😊

• June 18, 2021 at 4:55 am

I didn't know there had been skilled pool gamers in Pattaya. I did hear that as soon as the skilled snooker gamers cum to town, that they’re all attracted to the ladyboys, an Aussie barkeep advised me that, I didn't even know that they came on Pattaya

• June 19, 2021 at 6:33 am

Any thought what came about to Jason who historical to dangle champagne agogo?

• June 19, 2021 at 4:50 pm

This used to be one of your handiest out on the avenue movies. Informative, contemporary, and helped us (caught within the USA and somewhere else) glimpse what's happening now. ThanksCurtis, transferring to MEXICO CITY in 2 weeks. NO restrictions, no bull shit quarantine, NO insurance coverage, NO B.S. bureaucracy cherish the Thai embassy, NO PCR take a look at. (sadly, no longer the the same beautiful Thai women both, but I'll head to Thailand when all these extra prices and hoops to leap by method of have long past away)If the BS prices don't bolt away, I'll be within the Philippines.

• June 20, 2021 at 9:58 pm

Hi, Guys. These refurbishments that are happening in LK Metro are encouraging, Pattaya is down for the time being, but it no doubt is never going to be out, although this Covid advise lasts one more few years (God forbid) Pattaya will return and it appears to be like to be cherish companies in Pattaya are making ready for it. expectantly, this is able to perhaps presumably occur sooner somewhat than later. but one more colossal video.Neil.

• June 24, 2021 at 9:05 am

Very correct job Reduce & Martin.I’m wondering, is Devil Den peaceable there? I’m able to't home it, develop you appropriate skip it or what? Sorry for asking, I don't know if if you have any points with them, but I mutter is a effectively-known venue, why don't even tell it?

• July 6, 2021 at 8:37 am

Must peaceable develop a monthly poke around LK Metro for us missing it within the U.K…..Indispensable preferred Reduce 🙏