I purchased a bar Thailand 4K

I purchased a bar in Thailand 4K
Thailand is coming support mountainous time, and since living in Jomtien Pattaya i’ve grown to in point of fact look after it here. Since i broke my leg i haven’t been ready to invent youtube and were getting basically bored of sitting spherical. I made up my thoughts to possess a ogle a companies, I hit upon a pair of bars for hire and then i chanced on this bar in Rom Pho market Jomtien. This verbalize appears to be like to be rising by the week. So i sure to examine it out. I obtained a lawful feeling about this verbalize so i did it.
I purchased a bar in Jomtien Pattaya. It be positively a fixer larger. And it is going to decide some work to fetch it up to scratch but i’m feeling assured i’m in a position to fetch it running effectively and switch it into a huge tiny industrial.

Adore my movies? why no longer click the link and choose me a espresso. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/GregP1965

Hello other folks when that you must presumably per chance presumably like to enhance me on my thailand coast. Click on the paypal link under. Every tiny bit helps and is hugely appreciated.
Thanks so mighty. Greg

12 thoughts on “I purchased a bar Thailand 4K

• January 25, 2023 at 8:16 am

Greg mate, I’m so wrapped for you my buddy. Appears as if I’ve chanced on my watering hole when we gather there in October. Can’t wait to take a seat at you bar and maintain more then a pair of chilly ones. Congrats mate.

• January 25, 2023 at 8:18 am

Oh. A factual name for the bar. The Cold Chisel. I’m a huge Chisel fan.

• January 25, 2023 at 8:33 am

Coming along fleet and that’s a factual component as does t give you a actually very long time to mediate mediate mediate about issues you factual mediate as soon as and dispute yeah when deciding on stuff. Perfect on you mate as you can additionally seek your pondering this whereas giving you a project to work on…

• January 25, 2023 at 11:05 am

G'day Greg. Congrats mate. I am hoping it's plentiful successful. I changed into as soon as as soon as a DJ at The Aqua lounge in Manly over 15 years ago. As soon as they opened, they were an overnight success. The 3 issues that residing them aside were factual-searching bar staff, dwell music and DJs and on the drinks aspect, they’d alcoholic slushies, like 7-eleven slurpies. Thay were a huge hit! I'll be over there in a pair of months. I am hoping to get rid of up.