On this vlog, I show you the fresh condominium that Reward and I appropriate moved into, which has the most spectacular views of Bangkok Thailand. I was no longer too long in the past requested the quiz, “When I first moved to Thailand and decided to stay far off from the tourist and expats station, did I derive it all harmful” Right here is my Acknowledge. “I didn’t derive it harmful at all. Existence is a dance and you learn as you scramble. I moved to Thailand with about a issues in tips. I needed to stay in the metropolis but no longer across the tourist station “aka expat areas”. I needed to immerse myself in a Thai community and learn how the Thai other folks stay and I needed to recede outside of the tourist areas. I did all of these items that I needed and I am restful traveling at some stage in Thailand as planned. After being right here now for a tiny over 7 months actuality has predicament in. Many of the time when Reward and I’m going wherever, whether or no longer it’s to head taking a gape, meet company and Subscribers, talk over with Reward’s family house or scramble to investigate cross-check some places to film for my YouTube ardour, we discover ourselves sitting in Taxis, BTS and the MRT’s. Also after doing my fee of residing vlog, it will definitely hit me, I labored onerous all my lifestyles and I deserve to stay in the comfort that I will come up with the money for at some stage in my retirement years. Therefore, I made up my tips to transfer inner a 15 stroll to the nearest BTS and lifestyles is much more uncomplicated now. I now include extra time to kick again out and I also derive to revel in some gargantuan services. I derive to invent all of this and loads extra, for appropriate about a hundred buck extra a month. Would I alternate anything if I needed to invent it in each put again? Underneath no circumstances”. Thank you for looking out at. Please Fancy Portion and Subscribe. Note me on Instagram at joegreenwtf and electronic mail me at joegreenwtf@gmail.com.
Exhibit much less

12 thoughts on “How Out of the ordinary For A House With The Most Spectacular Views “Bangkok Thailand”.

• June 9, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Right kind chanced to your web page & subscribed! Immense movies on residing in Thailand. I’m retired from NY & beget returned to NY from Guadalajara Mexico due to health reasons. But, I’m gonna either return to Mexico or I’ve been thinking of Thailand. Designate of residing in Mexico is terribly lifelike too. I’ll be following you. Indispensable Appreciate – Accumulate Staunch & Catch!!

• June 16, 2020 at 4:58 pm

I'm a brand new viewer subscriber, immense video and easiest of luck to your new rental that building is incredible! thanks for sharing … cheers!

• June 16, 2020 at 5:30 pm

Very dapper switch, i had to appear your video again loads objective proper data. Furthermore quick / helpful is the accumulate in that building would it be that you just would possibly possibly presumably presumably also be mindful to work pudgy time some distance off (on-line)?

• July 4, 2020 at 4:40 am

Joe I retired 12 years previously, my pension is about $4,000.00USD a month, every 365 days I safe a cost of residing adjustment extend of $50 a month, every 365 days on 12/15 I safe $6,000.00 USD, how successfully would possibly I attain in Bangkok? PS: I the truth is beget a deadly dismay of snakes and I do know Thailand has some deadly ones?

• July 13, 2020 at 12:26 am

You used your self out in the course of your intro, Joe! Lol… Anyway, there are dozens of ex-pats exhibiting their residing preparations in Thailand (you guys are getting paid for it! ;). And one thing is terribly certain – EVERY effect is bascially the same. So it the truth is comes all of the fashion down to location – so the money would possibly presumably even be very assorted. And these ARE comely views at your effect, obviously.

• July 21, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Some job Joe, successfully price the money while you happen to take into memoir all that you just're getting for the price, also Joe are you a worn, I heard you mention your complete medals that you just got out of your job

• July 29, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Adore your dresser. From what firm did you safe it? Immense clips. Very most fascinating of luck in Thailand.

• July 31, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Impossible rental..and that glimpse..wow!!!! Internet £17 a month..wow!!!! And your horny female friend..objective proper luck to you each and each. Regards from England.

• August 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Hello Joe, I completely be mindful you, residing in Thailand is a lot a lot more economical. Anticipating retire in Thailand too.