How long can you preserve in Thailand on a tourist visa?

#touristvisa #thailand #hump
Integrity Actual: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO6aDpt9xRwgueZvwIsBpWg

In this podcast I will gift approximately how long that it’s doubtless you’ll preserve in the Kingdom of Thailand on a tourist visa. Thailand immigration is tightening up on tourist visas, and are truly allowing ideal six months of constant preserve in most cases when traveling on a tourist visa.

I gift the course of of visa exemptions, and visa extensions at some stage in this podcast. I furthermore gift the renewal course of for tourist visas at Thai embassy’s or consulates in countries love Malaysia and Laos.

Apart from, I temporarily discuss the non-immigrant and education visas and how they enable you to preserve in Thailand legally.

10 thoughts on “How long can you preserve in Thailand on a tourist visa?

• May 10, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Apt Behavior Letter in a US metropolis of 202,000:For getting a neutral conduct letter, it's doubtlessly seriously better to live in a really dinky metropolis the assign the sheriff's secretary will doubtlessly lift out it with out cost.For the long term Thailand visa I no doubt have been on a savor hunt for a “neutral conduct” letter to accompany my software. At my local Police space of business in Yonkers NY they pretended NOT TO KNOW what that became once, and then referred me to the “police neighborhood affairs” space of business, in an ancient firehouse in the support of a locked door with a buzzer. The first response I obtained through the intercom made me feel cherish I became once trying to refer to Dracula's castle but they have been no doubt rather cordial when 2 cops in street clothes in the end opened the door. I became once then told to slide to Police Records at Police Headquarters (in a district that I call the “asshole of Yonkers”) for the “neutral guy” letter, for which I paid $30 in reach and became once told to wait on every week for them to put collectively this masterpiece. PS – I checked online and found that this form of letter is moreover a requirement for a gun license in NY City and costs $50 there. I promise no longer to bring any guns to the Land of Smiles.

• May 28, 2019 at 9:13 pm

There's at all times a loophole after they rejected me for having to many Double Entry visas I simply obtained a brand fresh passport. I stayed 4 years on vacationer visas

• June 6, 2019 at 6:29 pm

True DONT stop in Thailand…. they no doubt dont need you there. In the event you’re going to be in a assign to learn or use your eyes to peep their healthcare and immigration reforms… everyone appears to be like to be going to Vietnam .

• June 20, 2019 at 10:19 am

I lift out take to expect you this. If I dash to Thailand with a months vacationer visa and I would possibly love to procure an extension to that, lift out I no doubt should have a return airfare label support to my country or correct one single label to Thailand how that goes? Some of my mates told me perhaps I will no longer be in a assign to slide on board on the plane if I don't have a return airfare label for that first month, so that you suspect you’re going to be in a assign to support me with that? Upfront, I lift out take to thanks so very mighty in your support !!!

• November 2, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Hi,,Jeremy …..I’m coming to Thailand in February 2020 getting married there to this girl … I heard you snort procure a none o visa what number of months will that's final for and is bureaucracy for that visa a pain in the ass thanks man

• November 20, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Hi mate, I no doubt have a barely explicit space you’re going to be in a assign to be in a assign to support with, any data is deal appreciated.Im an aussie living in Canada for the time being but I'm having a see to live in Thailand for correct beneath 6 months as a vacationer as my sister goes to be there on swap at a school in Bangkok.The Thai embassy in Canada is being moderately of a pain but lift out you realize what form of visa would possibly well be easiest for me to procure to have minimal country hops for visa's?Thank you very mighty for any support.

• December 13, 2019 at 6:35 am

Successfully how reach you’re going to be in a assign to procure 12 month vacationer visa for Thailand in Australia

• December 13, 2019 at 12:44 pm

30 days with an in transit visa for USA voters, this computerized and it is miles stamped in your passport. Can border bustle three times a 365 days. It no doubt works out to about 90 days in country per 365 days. Tourist visas are out there as multi entry. In the event it is seemingly you’ll well even be traveling or a snowbird they equivalent to you. In the event you will should trick or cheat the machine they don't equivalent to you.In the event it is seemingly you’ll well even be proper and they conclude you correct portray them the fact. They’ll at all times wish to grab the assign you stop so a neutral mates house number is appropriate{diverse clever have your subsequent hotel data). They’ll study each originate ancient for entry. Your solutions must collected be factual and consistent. Be effective and smile, they know who the dark marks are so don't opinion grey. In the past it is seemingly you’ll well also give your passport to an agent and never slide away BKK. It would then reach support with a ticket.55555Nevermore