How I Lived 4 Years In Thailand. At present time I Will Scream You.

Vlog#950 At present time I will portray you how I did it and share a pair of of my successes with you, also some diverse issues to level out. We can identify the scenic rout on the bike, along the Mekong river.
These movies are about day to day lifestyles with out anchors and traveling.
Thank you for viewing our channel, and please subscribe
for more movies.
For Well-behaved assistance of any form in Thailand, Visa abet , assistance in acquiring a visa, contracts, K1 visa’s, Commerce rules, or correct cease in Thailand and leave the visa hassles to the educated’s. Scramble right here: https://www.thailegalprotection.com/store?aff_key=57K8N9UU
Also TLP takes care of your correct points whereas you hearken to rising your industry.
For notime2bsad Merchandise click right here: https://teespring.com/stores/notime2bsad
For video premieres and more change into a member right here@: https://www.patreon.com/notime2bsad
To stamp a donation PayPal us at: @ paypal.me/ChuckandPaige
Our Save in That Phanom: https://goo.gl/maps/Dd6d1Rhvi2s
Facebook us at: Notime2bsad@chuck2017
Email:therigger77484@gmail.com
Instruments aged is a
GoPro Hero 8 1080/60/w (Main digicam)
SJCAM 7Star water digicam shots
GoPro Hero 7 Gloomy run digicam
Microphone: RODE wireless mic
Gimbal with gopro hero4: Snoppa http://www.snoppa.com/index.html
SJCAM GIMBAL with SJ7CAM
Samsung Galaxy A7 (aged throughout all Dwell streams)
Energy Director for Android: https://play.google.com/retailer/apps/small print?identity=com.cyberlink.
powerdirector.DRA140225_01&hl=en (Android app when filming with mobile telephone)
Edit Program: Magix edit educated 2018 (Main Edit Program)

12 thoughts on “How I Lived 4 Years In Thailand. At present time I Will Scream You.

• November 10, 2020 at 11:49 pm

Colossal video! A prolonged but gratifying sprint with you!If you happen to don’t tips what were the names of the 2 towns you talked about with a heavy Christian Vietnamese inhabitants? Thanks 🙏

• November 11, 2020 at 12:48 am

Very informative. After listening to all that you shared my non-public conclusion is that presumably for many folk a clever thing to fabricate shall be to simply choose up pleasure from Thailand for 90 days per one year. If you happen to even catch the posh to come to a decision three months off and likewise you love Thailand that would possibly moreover simply be a in point of fact prolonged time out. More than seemingly if you fabricate that for a few years in a row and likewise you intention reasonably a few connections at that time you would possibly well choose into consideration transferring there. Or,as I happen to mediate,it would possibly maybe correct be a unbelievable three month time out each and one and all year. Something that is changing into smartly-liked now shall be known as “sluggish touring.” Tiring touring is spending a seriously prolonged whereas in each and every narrate. For example somebody would possibly employ a few months in Thailand and then in Vietnam and then the Philippines or wherever. I fully agree with you in regard to folks who circulation somewhere and then fabricate nothing but complain about how issues are no longer as they need they were. Abnormal phenomenon.

• November 11, 2020 at 6:16 am

I love your notion, no longer being fixed at one narrate. It’s miles better to rent in Thailand, you will be ready to catch a small condominium, very low affirming worth as a base to trail in Thailand and countries surrounding, very more cost-effective.

• November 11, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Watched till the tip. Beloved the chat. Only wants for the next 4 years and beyond.

• November 11, 2020 at 11:07 pm

On November 2nd used to be my 1 one year anniversary in Thailand. It has been unbelievable, sadly thanks to Covid – I used to be no longer ready to trail to all of the neighbouring countries, as I used to be planning. I’m hoping that can alternate sooner than my 2nd anniversary.Stop healthy and preserve wonderful – from Chiang Mai to you.

• November 12, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Ps I mediate the occasional prolonged video is ravishing… notably on a bike sprint. My wife thinks identity choose up mugged if I went on a prolonged bike sprint… I'm producing this as evidence that I'll be OK.

• November 12, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Hiya Chuck right vlog I choose up pleasure from it if you communicate tongue in cheek haven't seen your vlogs for awhile they worn to pop up verily traditional YouTube appear to catch modified reasonably a few Varied philosophize material to come to a decision up you gazing, to glance your stuff I in actual fact catch high-tail see for it whatever the frequent bell icon, in any case correct to direct on going to China I in actual fact catch been there I mediate final time used to be 2014 you will choose up pleasure from it, definite culture shock they’ve profitable infra constructing nice parks and cheap trail to come to a decision up round, Beijing's prolonged and prosperous historical previous has left within the abet of an abundant historic and cultural heritage, including seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Colossal Wall, the Forbidden City, the Summer season Palace, the Temple of Heaven, the Ming Tombs, Peking Man Space at Zhoukoudian, and the Safe Canal. On the down facet Beijing would possibly moreover simply moreover be very smoggy if your strolling, Many of the Chinese you meet there are no longer as polite because the Chinese you meet outdoors of China , there pushy in your face, will push in front of you if you leave a put between you and the person in front of you in a Que, they Spit all of the time as nicely as in front of you it seem like an celebrated thing there, as prolonged as you will be ready to over sight this you will also be honest very few communicate English yet the signing is each and every English and Chinese which helps loads for you getting round. All acknowledged a performed I did choose up pleasure from my time there but would no longer choose into consideration it for retirement destination.