Handiest of Koh Lanta, South Thailand: high sights

High locations, most attention-grabbing seashores and hotels, HD video and pictures of Koh Lanta in the South of Thailand including knowledge about Lanta Passe City, Ban Saladan, the monkey college, Phra Ae Lengthy Beachand Kantiang seashore.

Be taught extra on Koh Lanta – http://www.worldbestplaces.com/2010/12/most attention-grabbing-of-koh-lanta/

12 thoughts on “Handiest of Koh Lanta, South Thailand: high sights

• July 19, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Koh Lanta is grand extra soundless and unspoiled, which formula less inns and circulation than Koh Samui. All is dependent what you would possibly perchance perchance perchance even be procuring for. For us it used to be a gargantuan space to recharge you batteries and there would possibly be rather a lot of gargantuan seaside inns that provide gargantuan fee for cash.

• July 21, 2013 at 8:25 am

Its off-season Might perchance additionally – October, ferry would possibly perchance also no longer streak. Nonetheless from the Phuket bus affirm you would possibly perchance perchance perchance streak by minivan for ca 300 THB.
    Diving is aloof factual, given to no longer high waves for boats to exit.

• May 31, 2014 at 7:02 am

Hi I will seemingly be planning my day out to Thailand round October or November. Is there lady bars at Koh Lanta?

• March 11, 2015 at 6:29 am

I even had been to Lanta twice now, tiring February 2014, and early feb this yr.We stayed on Klong Nin which used to be so soundless and aloof and had awesome eating locations along the seaside. Within the occasion you streak there, streak to Nature Shoreline resort and streak to their therapeutic massage space and inquire for Tit. She is basically the most splendid gentle lady who offers the sphere's splendid massages and astronomical cheap. My Dad had a frozen shoulder that used to be going to desire surgical treatment and the chiropractor couldn't repair it, but Tiet did!!

• July 2, 2015 at 1:54 pm

I admire koh lanta for rather rather a lot of issues. One evident motive is the shortcoming of instant meals eating locations like McDonald's. Ugh. I am so contented about no McDonald's.

• September 9, 2015 at 4:30 am

I admire Thailand beaches and admire Bangkok I'd preserve to indicate you an sharp space where can exercise your mind and notice your logical thinking.

• May 1, 2017 at 4:27 am

Precise came assist from right here the day previous to this and I omit it already smh