forty eight HOURS IN CHIANG MAI, THAILAND (Section 1 of three)

Wait except you take a look at what possibilities are you’ll per chance per chance pack into 48 Hours in Chiang Mai, Thialand! Thai food, Nimman, Doi Suthep, and so great extra.
I was lucky to have a buddy who lives there tour me to a number of his favourite spots, and we covered a lot of ground. So great essentially that I had to interrupt the video down into 3 aspects, so be decided to explore them all.

Right here’s a substantial virtual ‘Issues to Carry out in Chiang Mai’ handbook so exhaust these Google Design Hyperlinks to trip any of the spots featured in this video:
Wat Pha Lat: https://goo.gl/maps/sP9EGdZdds3jTBAy6
Doi Suthep: https://goo.gl/maps/vrzqxZn63hj2Qpa7A
Sode Cafe: https://goo.gl/maps/61JsM19WzEvMKjxN8
North Gate Jazz Co-op: https://goo.gl/maps/1FEzuu8E4zg3XGYi7
———————————————————————–
Love this video? SUBSCRIBE for More: https://bit.ly/3dEAf2u
Stress-free + Informative Videos from Thailand

Be a part of the occasion, RW4u Timeline:
Hit 100 Subs on Can also fair 22, 2020
Hit 1,000 Subs on July 26, 2020
Hit 10,000 Subs on Aug 24, 2020
Hit 25,000 Subs on Oct 5, 2020
Hit 50,000 Subs on Dec 1, 2020
Hit 1M Subs on ……Yeah accurate, back dreamin’ Chris…….
———————————————————————–
My goal with this channel is to develop a neighborhood of these that choose to have enjoyable.
Folk that choose to amble.
And these that price you handiest dwell once!
I prefer to inspire you to envision that being retired is the finest chapter in life.
On the halt of the day, this Channel is all about YOU. Let me know what you choose to must take a look at subsequent and I will invent my most efficient to create it occur!
As a minimum…I’m Retired, Working For You.

12 thoughts on “forty eight HOURS IN CHIANG MAI, THAILAND (Section 1 of three)

• December 22, 2020 at 6:24 am

From Montreal right here, bon appétit. I'm so unhappy, i'm no longer in Thailand shapely now. first time in 10 years

• December 22, 2020 at 7:42 am

A 60 + 30 day extension Thai Vacationer Visa (no longer a STV) by going to Immigration in Thailand to get that extension can employ half of or all day (passport portray + application forms etc.). Now that they’ve added a certificates of entry which you are going to favor to get as effectively. You may maybe moreover only narrate to get the so-known as 60 day plus 30 day extension vacationer visa on your property country. However the extension 30 days bit or no longer it’s a have to to get in Thailand collectively to present the extra data required can only be actually apt going from the ridiculous to the sublime. Passport pics, written whole application contain and also you may maybe well only get the extension within the Thai Provence Immigration Office the put you reside and also you’d like proof from your landlord or resort owner that that is the put you reside, your landlord may maybe well no longer treasure giving out his necessary facets as you are a farang. Don't forget also within the event you recede to the evil immigration put of dwelling of business you will not be any longer going to be triumphant. On high of all this or no longer it’s a have to to then deal besides to the whole issues referring to to covid-19, treasure certificates of entry to get into the country. And getting out of your property country…I've never heard of so noteworthy B/S GETTING A 90 TOURIST VISA FOR A 3 MONTH HOLIDAY MUST TAKE THE CAKE FOR THE MOST COMPLICATE VISA APPLICATION IN THE WORLD. How recede I do know I've been thru the direction of 7 conditions now. The first time I purchased the 30 day extension it took me one and a half of days.

• December 22, 2020 at 9:51 am

Appreciate Chiang Mai, been there consistently and Circulate over ist badly :(. Empty city now ? Guess loads of Restaurants closed ?

• December 22, 2020 at 10:04 am

Whats up Chris. My husband and I are your fan. We would treasure to peek your enact a apartment overview in CM. How about starting with the apartment your friend build? Thanks!

• December 22, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Fantastic video. When i went as a lot as doi isotep in february 2020 the hilltop used to be surrounded by haze.

• December 22, 2020 at 5:11 pm

I enact get pleasure from my visits to CM – I occasionally employ a couple of days there after flying in earlier than heading on round the Loop.I will't counsel any bars, as I don't visit them (though I if truth be told hold chums who loved the Pentatonic rock bar – upright a couple of doorways from a reggae bar).Some sai eua with sticky rice & som tam is upright about ideal – add in some hung ley and give the senses an real kind out!

• December 22, 2020 at 7:21 pm

I’ve been to Chiang Mai twice and did now not know about North Gate Jazz Co-op. I’ll recede there when I will get support into Thailand.