Vlog#1334 Can She Live Here? Nowadays is a open of some original beginnings and a be taught about around Pattaya. First impressions of Pattaya
Jomtien Seashore Space: https://goo.gl/maps/TfQYZwTr4SHZTqxRA
MisterMitch; https://www.youtube.com/client/mr10man69
These movies are about day after day life without anchors and touring.
Thank you for viewing our channel, and please subscribe
for more movies.
For True assistance of any style in Thailand, Visa motivate , assistance in obtaining a visa, contracts, K1 visa’s, Switch law, or simply live in Thailand and hurry away the visa hassles to the official’s. Breeze right here: http://tslthailand.com/
Also TLP takes care of your upright disorders whereas you pay consideration on rising your industry.
For notime2bsad Merchandise click right here: https://teespring.com/stores/notime2bsad
For video premieres and more become a member right here@: https://www.patreon.com/notime2bsad
To earn a donation PayPal us at: @ https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ChuckandPaige
Fb us at: Notime2bsad@chuck2017
Electronic mail:therigger77484@gmail.com
(Chuck and Paige Hunnicutt)
ร้าน นเรศ เซอร์วิส
61 Mu.1 phanomphanaruk rd.
ThatPhanom
NakhonPhanom
48110 Thailand
(+66) 0969427184
Equipment dilapidated is a
GoPro Hero 8 x 2 1080/60/w (Predominant digicam)
Sony ZV-1
SJCAM 7Star water digicam pictures
GoPro Hero 7 Black speed digicam
Microphone: RODE wireless mic
Samsung Galaxy A52 (dilapidated throughout all Live streams)
Strength Director for Android: https://play.google.com/retailer/apps/crucial aspects?id=com.cyberlink.
powerdirector.DRA140225_01&hl=en (Android app when filming with phone)
Edit Program: Magix edit official 2021 (Predominant Edit Program)

11 thoughts on “First Impressions of Pattaya for Mom. “Why are there handiest mature White Men Here”?

• July 31, 2022 at 2:00 am

Worn white man here. 🙂 I moved over here in 2011. After I deem it, my day isn't if reality be told worthy assorted than what I'd be doing if I catch been quiet in Seattle. Nonetheless, IMO, the climate is healthier for me within the tropics, the fresh food in my diet is greater, and my fee of dwelling is vastly greater here. My pension profits is the linked if I catch been here or there, but charges here are so worthy extra reasonable than they catch been in Seattle. It's worthy for various oldsters to pare down their possessions to what fits in checked and carry-on airline baggage, but the prolonged term rewards (for me as a minimal) catch been splendid.

• July 31, 2022 at 2:01 am

Do on Chuck (and others) but create no longer neglect that the immigration principles are weighted to vulnerable farts like me!

• July 31, 2022 at 2:01 am

I’m in a position to’t deem how successfully your mum has taken to drinking Thai food so successfully, I’m impressed, shes doing greater than most folks I know by manner of Thai food 👏, allowing for that Thai food is foremost obstacle to score aged to whereas you would love reside in Thailand, seeing that Thai food is so worthy extra cheaper to eat than food from west

• July 31, 2022 at 2:04 am

LOL. “gratifying blah blah blah”. There are older white men there because they are gratifying their sexual desires with keen contributors who’re products of a decades-prolonged intercourse trade in Thailand. It is far what it is, and it's no secret. Calling it one thing else is putting lipstick on a pig. Having acknowledged that, I moreover elevate there are a astronomical form of older white men who dwell away from those areas because they don't are looking out out for to be associated with that. Some would possibly per chance per chance well perchance even be in Pattaya, but if I catch been a making a bet man…

• July 31, 2022 at 2:06 am

Very steady advice about dwelling and letting others reside as they wish. Very good solution to your mom’s inquire of.

• July 31, 2022 at 2:07 am

I if reality be told catch the linked ogle from my residence

• July 31, 2022 at 2:10 am

Thanks for the video Chuck, those market video's consistently score me hungry. My companion beloved your moms haircut.

• July 31, 2022 at 2:12 am

Mom if reality be told on her sport. Changing body and life-style is a daunting job. If most attention-grabbing everyone had her fortitude and braveness witch she finds on your admire.