10 thoughts on “Digital Nomads in Thailand: Know What That you can very neatly be Getting Into

• December 11, 2021 at 8:54 am

I did write to you guys on this topic looking out out for moral recommendation and bought nil, zip, silence!

• December 11, 2021 at 10:34 am

Seemingly it’s time to accomplish a visa for them and YouTube channels if Thailand is so focused on losing just a few thousand greenbacks in tax income yearly. Quit bitching and impact it so it’s miles rob rob for all individuals. Since Thailand Pass and Covid insurance unnerved off as a minimum twenty million site visitors in 2022 I like to recommend they finish something swiftly. Observe has circled the globe. Ain,t No one Here Nonetheless Us Chickens!

• December 11, 2021 at 10:58 am

Digital Nomads….Not going to be many when the military junta is to your computer. Govt fair appropriate at observing traffic but can now no longer dawdle a 90 day signal in. Computer programs now no longer Thai govt simplest potential .

• December 11, 2021 at 11:23 am

If there became any enviornment or menace of being arrested by engaged on-line in Thailand the hundreds of co-working areas would had been raided alongside time ago.

• December 11, 2021 at 12:06 pm

What’s digital nomad work?I even had been “transferring paper” on computer shows since the mid Eighties. Learning and writing reports, submissions, e-mails. My computer became regularly (even within the dreary Eighties) linked to a mainframe computer a 1,000 miles away from my desk.Now in retirement I see (on a mobile phone app)at my investments (mainly shares) that are inclined to hump up and down by just a few hundred or thousand greenbacks a day. Generally 10 or 20 thousand on a if truth be told fair appropriate or very spoiled day. I salvage and sell shares through an an app on my mobile phone.

• December 11, 2021 at 12:08 pm

What’s so particular about 'digital nomads'? Is it now no longer loyal working working? What’s so particular about utilizing a mobile phone or a computer to total work?

• December 11, 2021 at 1:18 pm

I impact.first price.money through industry and freelance work and I moreover send emails (sending emails is classed as digital appropriate) ? can I please be classed as a ” digital nomad” did any individual if truth be told finish the work in defining what a “digital nomad” is and account for the particular case classification? There isn’t any longer any such thing as a design a xenophobic and greedy Thai authorities will enable this loophole prolonged dawdle and can absolutely need their part and can all of a sudden modified the goalposts

• December 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm

I doubt that Thailand will ever dangle a digital nomad visa.Digital nomads are now no longer “high price” tourists.