Welcome to my channel thatโ€™s all about sharing my backpacking adventures from all via the enviornment, via fun, involving and upright shuttle documentaries.

Through these films I need you – the viewers – to flee and come on the hasten with me, after which be inspired to launch an hasten of your possess.

Thanks to your Red meat up : https://paypal.me/minosentertainment?locale.x=en_US

thanks for staring at this video. please sub, fragment, love

Song : Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Ingenious Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

10 thoughts on “Diagram no longer send money to your Thai girlfriend! she’s making extra than 5,000 bucks a month!

• August 29, 2021 at 4:14 pm

This about a Prostitoots….. ๐Ÿ˜‚.She is awfully honest. I think she does effectively Financially.I patronize sparkling rubdown ladies…. ๐Ÿ˜‚.Ones who construct hundreds ๐Ÿค‘ are few and A ways between despite the indisputable truth that.

• September 1, 2021 at 6:34 am

Avenue ladies are the full identical…..Gain the provider for temporary time easiest….then win every other correct one. No money no LOVE . You wish to manage your money…. your money alter your mistress ๐Ÿ˜œ be comely.

• September 5, 2021 at 12:08 pm

I will't even watch this. I'm Thai American. They scammed my dad then he decided to trot there to marry..1 month later he got right here motivate, he got scammed. Becareful guys. Don't think with your d.. your simply money to them. And moreover ALOT of women are intercourse trafficked , so they are kidnapped and power to salvage money. It's depraved.. Thailand is a Pretty country with the prettiest ladies ๐Ÿ˜ and prettiest guys๐Ÿ˜ฎ yes I acknowledged that.. i wish I changed into once kidding the transgender are blooming. Race salvage pleasure from the country simply cautious no longer to plunge in love I've met so many guys that send money. Guys are easy to hotfoot-off. Shit I simply got offered $$ closing night on a relationship app. I'm in LA ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒธ

• September 8, 2021 at 2:43 am

Ship them as great as u can cease,if Brian doesn't work, honey , honey,send me money -I pass over u

• September 11, 2021 at 5:34 am

Man i adopted a dude on YouTube him and his girl been together for a minute he unhappy reason he awoke one morning and she or he changed into once gone no demonstrate or nothing greater to be single over thier

• September 11, 2021 at 5:37 am

That it’s likely you’ll well cease sending money the 5 other guys will motivate helping her

• September 13, 2021 at 2:26 pm

many of these younger ladies wish to be educated. Prostituting your self would possibly perchance well want positive factors in the rapid term. Why does so many fogeys send their younger daughters out to in finding for profits to make stronger them. These younger ladies indulge in tasks which their fogeys need to protect ownership of. Appropriate can no longer work my mind around this mindset of so many Asian countries.

• September 20, 2021 at 10:59 am