Dear Mistake Returning To Thailand

In This video our correct friend Klaus & Toon return to Thailand but earlier than they get they made a costly mistake. Listen to Klaus demonstrate how one document cost him an further $1,700. Thanks for observing. Please handle, portion and subscribe. Follow me on Instagram at joegreenwtf.

Link to the bus region Prachuap Khiri Khan

Link to the restaurant

12 thoughts on “Dear Mistake Returning To Thailand

• November 10, 2020 at 1:42 am

I realize of us are frustrated with the total hoops that you’ll need to soar by to safe here however please, we’ve got dodged the covid bullet here and are stable. The notify infections are coming from international. Thailand upright cany catch the money for the equal levels pf infection as Brazil, UK,US etc, the general public health system would give map, the economy would be severely smashed, if it raged by miserable rural communities meals security would be affected and native clinics upright couldnt type out loads of sick of us, villages the save the grandparents peer after grandchildren would be in hazard. This may perhaps pass, this may perhaps possible get better, sooner or later all people will be welcomed abet.Sorry for the typos, i am bouncing arpund on the abet of a songtow whereas typing on a phone.

• November 10, 2020 at 2:05 am

Hi there Joe it;s handsome to peer thinks like that the dogs obtained me crying man…..

• November 11, 2020 at 6:41 am

Congratulations, on getting abet dwelling. We upright hit our 4th or fifth day in a row of over 100,000 unusual instances a day within the US. Wife and I are taking pictures for February, with any luck quarantine will be 10 days. Nevertheless vexed we’re so out of receive an eye on within the US that Thai authorities would possibly slap extra restrictions on us. Nevertheless any manner tall to peer Klaus and Toon made it abet.

• November 11, 2020 at 7:35 am

I am so delighted to peer them abet in Thailand. I am in France, however it completely is awfully annoying to return abet on myth of my spouse stays in Thaïland with her limited daughter 5 years mature who asks to peer her papa. How one can present off ? Iin France, it is a ways the 2nd wave of virus, greater than 40000 of us boring and we’re no longer free ; I supreme can stroll originate air the appartment daily one hour and no longer a ways from 1 km with an attestation. I’m able to head to bewitch meals however no longer long time. There may perhaps be a ways police controls. Nevertheless i am doing my most productive to return abet in a number of months. Thanks Joe, you give me hope, it is a ways principal for my mind !!!

• November 11, 2020 at 10:49 pm

There's no goddam' virus … it's all a globalist rip-off for financial reset.

• November 12, 2020 at 12:02 am

Welcome “dwelling” to Klaus and Toon. The response from the total dogs became as soon as coronary heart warming. Thanks for bringing us along for the plug and dinner, Joe.

• November 12, 2020 at 7:12 am

Factual started looking out at your movies this day are in actual fact playing very spicy from Dean from the UK

• November 14, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Very magnificent knowledge. I’m a kw living in Sweden with my Thailand spouse. Been in a position to safe abet

• November 15, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Texas shirt: “Come and Come by it” on shirt. Haha. Turned into as soon as upright in a bar in Texas and took a image of Come and Come by It brand.

• November 15, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Yeah, a expensive mistake for me leaving Thailand for Canada, 2 cancelled flights that I won't be refunded for and I performed up paying 2X's for a 1 manner than a return heed ever tag me to head to Thailand and abet to Canada. Now with me no longer radiant when I'll ever safe abet, I need I by no manner left on myth of supreme my dog became as soon as delighted to peer me. Fully delighted issues within the slay labored out for your friend. Be properly.😎👍