A complete bunch Condoms… #Pattaya #Thailand #Tommyland

Music by Ryan Diminutive – The Lounge – https://thmatc.co/?l=C26D4271

IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW! CHEERS!
——————————————————–
I’m the utilization of Pimsleur to be taught a recent language click beneath for more affordable trace:
——————————————————–
Discover my Social:
IG: TLECLAIR88

15 thoughts on “Condoms In all locations! | Residing In Pattaya Thailand All the map by the Coronavirus Pandemic 2020

• October 22, 2020 at 2:09 am

I've never been. Chums who hold verbalize the meals isn't all that, however high-quality factor in. I factor in they’ve one other one in BKK.

• October 22, 2020 at 2:20 pm

Cherish this weblog what a uncommon space furthermore hot female friend marry her instant earlier than she will get away

• October 22, 2020 at 3:00 pm

Honest space to perceive a girl for a date. Honest factor in and romantic!

• October 24, 2020 at 6:42 am

Dined there and loved the meals and ambiance. So so loads of than you count on.

• October 26, 2020 at 4:15 pm

I bet their meals is de facto correct. Luxuriate in, TGI Friday’s correct.

• October 26, 2020 at 4:40 pm

I love the factor in dining on the deck there at sunset. Honest video! Unique sub.

• October 29, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Rubberville became as soon as worth a brand, cheers. Staring at for some pack up footage from the bikini marathon. Fee the meander-official now please. I'm no longer so infected by Loy kratan. Jiggling jugs over drowning candles. I know you won't allow us to down.

• November 10, 2020 at 7:21 am

Tommy, mountainous video as in vogue. I’ve been to the Cabbage and Condoms in Bangkok years ago, identical theme. I recount the restaurants came about on the peak of 1 other pandemic (HIV) and introduced awareness of their use as a manner to guard in opposition to HIV. I idea I remembered the succor of their menus explaining their motivations, cabbage referring to money that men spent on females and condoms, nicely you realize. I recount that I snatch into fable a dildo wooded self-discipline correct few meters away entrance he restaurant in Bangkok. All of it became as soon as in fact amusing, god bless the Thais for their sense of humor.

• November 19, 2020 at 7:16 pm

Cabbage and Condoms in Pattaya holds a extremely particular space in my memory. A Thai friend and her boy friend, invited me there for dinner to fulfill her cousin . Within the States, a blind date invariably is a concern, however no longer so in Thailand ! Her cousin became as soon as strikingly sparkling and, to compound that, became as soon as amazingly sweet ! This became as soon as no bar girl. This became as soon as the true deal ! Over the next few months, I went succor and succor to check out her, even in her house city of Korat. She said one thing I never heard from an American girl…Eric, you don’t hold to desire me anything else, or snatch me anywhere, I’m correct gay to be with you ! My response… Honey…. you realize how to originate my pocket guide ! I ought to silent hold cast all to the wind and married her, however, I returned to my life in The US, and never saw her over again.