Condo for Sale at View Talay 6 in Central Pattaya

For more fundamental facets and pricing please survey on our teach https://bit.ly/3wEPVNH

One bedroom, 1 leisure room house available on the market at View Talay 6 in Central Pattaya.

This pretty house offers an right living teach, a European kitchen with island workstation/breakfast bar and a ecstatic bedroom with tons of wardrobe condominium.

It has an stunning enact and is a sizable arena to stay a coastline/metropolis standard of living as the constructing is correct at some level of the avenue from the coastline and true next door to 1 in all Pattaya’s greatest looking out out department retailers.

There is an stunning sea/metropolis survey from the house and the best balcony. You’re going to trip some of Pattaya’s pretty sunsets from here.

The room has an extraordinarily advantageous layout and is sizable for animated.

Providers and products at View Talay 6 embrace covered parking, a terrific communal pool and 24 hour security.

For more fundamental facets or to arrange a viewing please contact Mohawk
mohawk.cr@coastalrealestatepattaya.com
Phone +66 (0) 80-065-4544
WhatsApp +66 (0) 80-065-4544
Line c.roongchao

7 thoughts on “Condo for Sale at View Talay 6 in Central Pattaya

• April 13, 2021 at 6:42 am

That unit is nice, but the building now not so noteworthy…

• April 17, 2021 at 9:55 am

Hang on a 2d. I'm obvious I didn't hear a mark.. moderately key segment of the possibility making route of. Eg correct mark for 5mil bht now not for 12 etc

• April 17, 2021 at 12:29 pm

I dwell within the identical building but at lower flooring. What is now not stated, you contain comely sunset peek, aesthetic swimming pool, and nicely maintained building. The down facet is the solar that begins cooking your condominium starting 10-11am, to contain 33°C moderate inner temperature if balcony curtain is reduced, this unit doesn't contain. This building doesn't contain inner ventilation, If all closed for aircon, the lavatory/kitchen smell stays indefinitely. The worst is the insomniac, many of us as me in this building enact now not sleep higher than 5 hours at night. Me, 3.5 hours supreme, for that I quit in my condominium supreme a month out of 2 at most efficient . To my understanding, it is miles because of electromagnetic air pollution of wifi in every unit, because 5 years ago it used to be ok.

• April 25, 2021 at 10:03 am

I've stayed there within the past as a AirBnB tenant, I love the distance, but 315,000k for this assign is extra than my condominium mark in Washington State. I understand it's now not Pattaya, but I’d be higher off renting a space for the following 10 years with the possibility to transfer on every occasion I need.