11 thoughts on “BUILD A BAR CHALLENGE – PATTAYA – Share 5

• June 5, 2022 at 10:59 am

Didn't you hire an architect? Who would have figured the foundations are wanted. Engineers reach to approve architects make.

• June 5, 2022 at 12:03 pm

Can't reflect the builder thought them poles blocking off the doorway have been a staunch thought. All them unique bars respect staunch. Easiest of suited fortune 👍

• June 5, 2022 at 12:15 pm

Very glorious, Dean. Taking away those columns opens the region up. Taking a gape gigantic.

• June 5, 2022 at 12:42 pm

This would possibly possibly be attention-grabbing to gape what they earn with the drains after one of these very very prolonged time empty. Appropriate ideally generous fortune. Detect you soon

• June 5, 2022 at 8:10 pm

Jeez Dean – what you attempting pause to my head? I used to be looking on the starting, contemplating, I’ve viewed this earlier than, I ought to be looking at an pale video. So I checked the date, and nope, there it is – the 5th of June. And ding – at 1:43 up you pop and then it all turns into determined. Next time, please set up someplace that the starting is a clip from an pale video – I am teetering on the threshold of sanity as it is….LOL!!!!!

• June 5, 2022 at 8:18 pm

I must teach Dean, that it is possible you’ll well have EXACTLY the appropriate attitude for building a bar in Thailand. Some folks would have been tearing their hair out at having to rebuild so powerful, and then on high of that having to wait 6 weeks earlier than getting the builder…..welcome to Thailand folks! You HAVE to factual proceed alongside with it, and realize that Thailand is now now not farang-land. You’re going to also assume I am pointing out the glaring, nonetheless I’ve met guys in Thailand who have lived there years, and STILL fetch pissed off with Thailand-style replace behaviour. You factual must take a deep breath, smile and let things proceed at there fetch roam. The staunch info is, this would possibly possibly perchance well at all times fetch there in the pause, and for basically the most share (as prolonged as you retain on top of things) that it is possible you’ll well pause up with work accomplished of gigantic quality and at a huge sign. And clearly, about a backhanders here and there at all times relieve – allegedly…!!! 👍🙂❤

• June 5, 2022 at 10:18 pm

I am long gone for 2 weeks and the total soi changes 🤦🏼‍♂️😂😂😂 . Advantageous video , ecstatic you got relief to work on the bar! Advantageous talking to you too after I used to be there

• June 6, 2022 at 5:49 am

Very attention-grabbing. Factual one ask. Is building a bar value it in the end??? Because I will't gape any of them making monies. The reason I teach it is because many bars at contemporary are closing for on the least about a months Cos there are dinky or no potentialities about. Even those initiating are both empty or have most efficient about a punters in them. So can most efficient be shedding cash. I wish any individual opening any region the Easiest of suited fortune. Moving Vlog as common.

• June 6, 2022 at 10:39 am

Coming alongside Effectively . Having fun with the video updates 😃🇹🇭👏

• June 6, 2022 at 6:08 pm

I went to the Dive Bar as soon as or twice whereas I used to be in Pattaya.And all 3 times it used to be gigantic.I factual returned to Canada the day earlier than nowadays.

• June 9, 2022 at 4:01 pm

Hi Dean… The Vault having a gape very staunch… nonetheless… ought to you're 'on camera' please to consult with us, i.e. the camera lens… and now now not off to one aspect, having a gape at yourself in the computer screen…