Bar ladies Pattaya fancy it when a man walks into the bar and rings the Bell! You customarily hear hundreds ladies yelling and screaming, particularly down Soi 6 Pattaya when the Bell is rung by a customer. Why? Bar ladies in Pattaya that work in the bars ALL salvage a drink when a customer rings the Bell. Now might maybe well maybe well be that a factual recommendation we assign a question to and here is why?

Ladies who work in bars here in Pattaya are inspired to entertain customers and to gain their terminate delectable. This day it’s fully frequent to peek ladies with their heads buried into their phones and now not having hardly ever any mission for seemingly customers. So when a Bell gets rung in a bar here in Pattaya, the total ladies salvage a drink from that customer. So if an active and hardworking ladies gets a customer to ring the bell in the bar, the total ladies salvage a drink. That manner, the laziest girl earns price without even lifting her head faraway from her phone. Some bar ladies here in Pattaya can and uncover made alternative cash.

What gain you suspect about Bar ladies in Pattaya and ringing the bell in a bar. Have you ever rung a bell sooner than, is it perfect relatively of fun, has it ended up costing you a fortune, what gain you suspect? Have your dispute and mutter us what you suspect about Bar ladies Pattaya and ringing the bell.

⭐⭐Must it’s essential enhance our page please employ this hyperlink here – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/buzzinpa… ⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Be a half of Our Line Team – https://bit.ly/buzzinlinegroup ➡️➡️➡️

✅PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND PRESS THE BELL🔔ICON➡️ https://bit.ly/37hydn8
✅BUSINESS QUERIES➡️ 247pattaya@gmail.com

🎬CHECK OUT OUR POPULAR VIDEOS:👇
▶️Simplest Sunday Roast in Pattaya ➡️ https://youtu.be/ZCaBNvqF0W4
▶️Soi Khao Talo Bars ➡️ https://youtu.be/zZhCilmKb-w
▶️Simplest Breakfast in Pattaya WINNER ➡️ https://youtu.be/C57P6IIXCsM
▶️Na Kluea Bars and entertainment ➡️ https://youtu.be/ROoLn-yZy9U

🤝STAY CONNECTED WITH US:👇

#bargirlspattaya #bargirls #girlspattaya #pattayagirls #ladies #bars #entertainment #ringthe bell #pattayainformation #pattayanews #pattaya

11 thoughts on “Bar Ladies Pattaya – Ringing the Bell – Honest or Contaminated idea? Have your dispute! November 2020

• November 18, 2020 at 1:28 am

As a outdated bar owner in the land of smiling assassins, I trust you 1000% mate. I hold rang the bell my pretty fraction of cases but primarily at pals bars moral to carry out the money skedaddle round. So far as the girls skedaddle, they’re moral in industry as you stated, and as all americans is aware of Thais are a sluggish mob and seldom set apart in any effort to thrill possibilities.

• November 18, 2020 at 4:35 pm

I mediate your feedback are command on, a bell ring is a reward to conceal appreciation of service and that is no longer given by everybody rather than in a miniature unbiased where you hold gotten gotten got enough with all possibilities, girls and workers its love a round of drinks for pals, I catch it very worrying need to you are having a lawful time with 3 or 4 of us but its no longer straightforward to moral pick drinks for moral them without your total bar, the server desires a drink moral for doing their job whats that about. It is sometime awkward when any individual is ringing the bell loads and also you catch a drink but in most cases they would possibly be spending money love water anyway but don't notice any cause to reciprocate . Factual videos and deliver material

• November 18, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Bell ringinig! I beieve it came from HK where I first experienced it! The opinion that of it is abused right here!? Bein' an passe Asia hand of nearly 30 years it is to hold fun one thing love: the horse you wager on has obtained, you've moral had a toddler, you obtained the lottery etc. A catch of birthday party that you just love to fraction with of us where you are at that 2d in time where you hold gotten gotten moral got that share of unbelievable info. I simplest invent bell ringing in Asia on moral such an event, which sadly for me, or everybody else depending your glimpse, is by no formula! And if I invent because of the I am having the kind of dreary 2d I be definite the bar is empty!Bell ringing in the UK formula, empty ya glass, cases up! Which formula, as Zebedee would dispute from the UK TV Magic Roundabout series, time for bed!Huge videos, protect the lawful work

• November 18, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Some of us moral deserve to converse their bear praises. By no formula rang the bell. Dont notice the point .I reasonably pick ladydrink to the Mamasan

• November 18, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Face facts, pattaya will seemingly be gone for lawful when the jobless cant streak there after christmas. World economy will shatter and that's all of us. Brace yourselves.

• November 19, 2020 at 12:30 am

Had a few pissed up bell rings in my time. I fully trust your manner/philosophy on the bell ringing mark going to the girl your ingesting with or a % going to her. ( some who ignore you shouldn’t be inc. in the round when ringing the bell)I’ve had a bin from panda gogo for 14500. last night sooner than I flew dwelling. Then I’ve also had bins totalling 900-1500 on common in beer bars. I catch the grow a uncommon beard stick on some shades makes them pay extra attention to you 😂

• November 19, 2020 at 2:51 pm

I rang the bell twice in a miniature bar at Soi MIT. It change into a still Monday with simplest 2 girls sitting on the bar stool. So what the heck simplest 2. Straight after I rang the bell, 3 extra girls who are chatting in the next bar ran over. Rattling! they even hold 5 girls working there. Anyway, I conclude up ringing the bell again after an hour later as the boss is a obedient man and the girls are enough. Conclude up spending about 4k there incl couple of lady drinks. The boss change into laughing your total night and he even sold me a drink and waived my bar graceful. I possess spending my time in miniature bars. IMHO girls at smaller bars are friendlier and are inclined to appreciate their possibilities extra. I don't tips spending additional supporting these bars.

• November 20, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Hi are you able to pronounce me 6million baht and pension last me very long time residing in Thailand no longer much less than 10years plus thank you Scott fresh Zealand