15 thoughts on “Assienda Welcome Occasion in Pattaya & Not probably Modern Seaside Road European Restaurant

• May 16, 2022 at 4:35 am

More or less off topic however when I opinion Soi 1, I continuously state of Somsakdi's Restaurant. I final ate there in 2020 however I hear it's long previous now. He became as soon as a gargantuan man however I assume 40 years in one put is passable for any one.

• May 16, 2022 at 6:27 am

One other gargantuan video,Dan outstanding camera work all all over again without the gimble,he is a legitimate camera man,gargantuan restaurant I would perchance perchance no longer declare costly for the quality of the meals and characteristic.Del is a capable man I state he’s going to be very kindly on the assienda,effectively bone prick you bear a legitimate team spherical you.

• May 16, 2022 at 10:14 am

Food regarded astonishing Carve! unprecedented vlog, will give it a strive when I'm lend a hand, gargantuan to scrutinize Besty in his ingredient there! Look ahead to assembly Del on the Assienda for a pair drinks

• May 16, 2022 at 10:37 am

Wowser scrutinize at this !! Yeah I'm having a scrutinize πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜

• May 16, 2022 at 7:55 pm

I adore draft beer however no longer obvious how most frequently they neat the pipes in Thailand

• May 16, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Loving the contemporary vlogs Carve very contemporary and astonishing Thankyou πŸ‘ŒπŸ€

• May 16, 2022 at 10:27 pm

Regarded so impressive!Thing is i dwell in London where every kind of cuisine is straight away within the market.Correct, brilliant grub adore on this video would perchance perchance be important pricier in London, the truth is.I adore Thai meals and that i continuously state, what’s the level in spending 2/3 thousand Baht plus when i will exhaust Thai for a piece of the ticket.Ok you bear a particular date you wanna protect chuffed, so a put adore this maybe supreme for a treat usually.Nonetheless beware, Thai Ladies most frequently over uncover attributable to we declare, traipse on bear what you should!!This i don't mind it is far impartial section and parcel, however they all too most frequently traipse away a load of meals as they’re chubby up.That acknowledged, in November i will confidently be tasting the cuisine from that put, or somewhere identical.Good negate!!

• May 17, 2022 at 12:25 am

I interact into memoir the final one Besty will demolish you with these candy drinks.

• May 17, 2022 at 1:33 pm

Hi there Carve, when I went to college Playa meant seaside no longer wave … Admittedly that became as soon as a series of years within the past however it absolutely looks to be awesome 😊

• May 17, 2022 at 6:43 pm

Are you obvious it wasn’t me taking the piss out of what where carrying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all joking aside had a fab time to your bars , I impartial carn’t interact into memoir it to many Carmel’s lend a hand in uk now. Nonetheless confidently lend a hand out for Christmas πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€ž