12 thoughts on “AMAZING DISCUS FISH STORE TOUR!! (Bangkok Thailand)

• August 24, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Aggghhh I know you’re busy and touring however agghhhh I bask in your movies so worthy man. Please post more:))))))))))))))

• August 25, 2020 at 1:59 am

I need serve. I agree with a 10 gallon and a 25 gallon tank. The 25 repeatedly gets so soiled so swiftly! I attain a 85% alternate each 2 months. Final alternate my fish got wired and 4 danios died. How attain I attain a 10 – 50% alternate with none problems? My 10 gal is so effectively-organized. Haven’t done a alternate for 2 months. I know I have to a 20% alternate rapidly. I agree with a conventional plecostomus and he lives within the 25. I broken-the total arrangement down to attain 4 pills a day however that became 4 months ago. Then I achieve in 2 a day. Then 1 at night time. He is SO sluggish! I named him sluggish on chronicle of he is sluggish. He never cleans. He eats the algae pills however he never cleans the tank! What percentage alternate must I attain and how attain I preserve it cleaner? For each tanks, I don’t agree with any background and the lights that got right here with it. My fish are all wholesome now. Dazzling need serve with doing my next alternate

• August 26, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Hey George right here’s mayank from india I adore your passion your work and that i wish that u would rep all the pieces you like and I will most likely be enjoying a microscopic phase being your subscriber hahaha easiest of success…You repeatedly talked about this truth of being no longer in a region to support an Asian arowana in USA I wager it is best to test “channa” and indian fish breed however has no man made mutations and all it's all pure and enjoyable fish I wager that it is doubtless you’ll well well presumably preserve it in usaI remembered to support these nitrates low however now mayank out

• August 26, 2020 at 10:06 pm

this man in fact ask for the worth of the albino plecos lmaoo. in my lfs itonly costs 6k rupiah / 0.45 cent

• August 27, 2020 at 2:18 am

what attain u concentrate on about air pollution killing 98% of all coral reef?

• August 27, 2020 at 2:56 am

Кучерявый, ты нормально можешь снимать?

• August 27, 2020 at 6:07 am

I'm a fan😊…. I bask in your vids! Delighted fish maintaining!💗💗💗