A Pattaya House for $10,500 and a Sizable Fee Sizable 2 Bedder in Na Jomtien.

This day I peek at a fire sale Pattaya dwelling for a buddy as a skill funding at 350,000 baht ($10,500) and an limitless designate 100sqm Na Jomtien 2 bedder conclude to the ocean.

House 1 field
Hover Chook House
House 2 field
Royal Living

Squawk me a espresso/beer: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jasonkosteI
Toughen me straight: https://paypal.me/goodvibespattaya?nation.x=AU&locale.x=en_AU
Electronic mail me: goodvibespattaya@gmail.com
Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT0vOL_MLgEgS0aArFICU_g?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you for watching and subscribing 😁

11 thoughts on “A Pattaya House for $10,500 and a Sizable Fee Sizable 2 Bedder in Na Jomtien.

• January 21, 2023 at 2:32 pm

<<The truth is with this recent economy Everyone needs more than there salary to be financially stable. The the best thing to do with your money is to Invest it rightly because money left for saving always end up used with no returns…>>

• January 22, 2023 at 5:39 am

So breakfast was between 4 – 5 dollars. $1 is equal to 33.0696 THB

• January 22, 2023 at 6:03 am

There is a reason for these "deals". Who would want that? I sure hope you didn't buy either of these. The money is in middle price to higher end, newer, modern construction with consumer demand, when your flush with cash and someone is willing to haggle. When the buyer is willing to finance you should already be suspicious. If the owner can't make money with it, why would you think you could? They are dumping it for a reason. The second one was obviously the better of the two, but the location leaves a lot to be desired. I applaud your efforts but i think your buying the low end of the market, and someone else's problems. All the best to you.

• January 23, 2023 at 4:04 pm

You'll get to hear those roosters crow every single day if you buy the second place.

• January 23, 2023 at 8:05 pm

That first one is rough. I’ve seen nicer dorms in Thailand.

However, there was no reason for the seller/agent to be rude to you – youtube videos are free advertising.

• January 23, 2023 at 8:48 pm

I didn't see a bathroom or kitchen. Can you still rent them out for $180usd per month. Get it painted and furnished. I live in California and I would be all over that for 10K. Thats over a 10% ROI.

• January 24, 2023 at 3:26 pm

Great work Jason. It would be nice to do a video on the best swimming beaches in the Pattaya area (including down at Na Jomtien). Are they safe to swim at (i.e. water quality, boat / watercraft activity, rips / currents, marine creatures etc). Coming from Sydney you know about the netted beaches – do they have them (or need them) there? Also, it would be great to see some video about activities (yacht clubs, fishing, scuba, kayaking etc). What do people do there (aside from get on the booze and the seedy side)?

• January 25, 2023 at 7:35 am

I had a gf living there at one stage, the cheap condo, 5th floor I think, a Norwegian owned 2 condos there and was forever fighting condo management over maintenance. He paid same price 8 years ago.