Welcome to ” Pattaya Recordsdata ” channel. Every single day 4K scenes from streets of Pattaya. Have to you’re eager on, please subscribe to my channel and press the Devour.

Soi 6 , Soi 7 and Soi 8 Evening Scenes. Pattaya NightLife , June 2022

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/pattayainfovideo

On this videọ wẹ ạre cọnsidering abọut PDPA lạw as recẹntly beẹn ạpplied, so wẹ will nọt fọcus ọn ạny peọple in ọrder to avọid the persọnal’s dạmage. Oụr cọntent is tọ prẹsent Paṭtaya strẹet scẹnes dạily ạnd imprọve Paṭtaya tọurism attractiọns. If anyọne is in this videọ and fẹel unsạtisfied, pleạse cọntact ụs by chạnnel emạil, wẹ will dẹlete thẹ pạrt. Thạnk yọu for understạnding.

Chapter
0: 00 intrọ
0: 24 Soi 6
06: 41 Seaside Avenue
07: 53 Soi 7
13: 16 2nd Avenue
14: 59 Soi 8
19: 53 Seaside Avenue.. Discontinue

#pattayatoday #pattayacity #pattayanightlife #pattaya

10 thoughts on “[4K] Pattaya Soi 6 , Soi 7 & Soi 7 Evening Secenes – Nightlife of Pattaya | June 2022

• June 7, 2022 at 4:07 pm

Now here is how a video can maintain to be made.. all faces blurred, privateness supplied, respect given! My next discuss over with might perhaps perchance perhaps also be my final attributable to you might perhaps perchance perhaps perhaps also't skills yourself without some loser recording your face and uploading it on YouTube!!!

• June 7, 2022 at 11:25 pm

Hi im heading to Pattaya for my first time in November and im handsome infected i skills all of your movies my buddy modified into once there sooner than and he told me i need to maneuver to a bar known as the Bamboo advance strolling aspect highway can you please expose me is it launch or closed . Thankyou preserve up the very best work.

• June 10, 2022 at 6:54 pm

handiest time to maneuver to Pattaya correct now, no longer reasonably hundreds of people and hundreds girls and fun available without the overcrowded aspect

• June 11, 2022 at 3:57 pm

what happen to that situation???I modified into once there in 2009 till 2012,it modified into once leaping then OMG!!!!!

• June 12, 2022 at 5:57 pm

Accurate video , thanks for sharing , I moreover accumulate landscape movies in UK , so it's very unswerving and participating , I subscribed to the channel, so I'm having a gaze forward to it. Thank you for the very best video