Welcome to ” Pattaya Knowledge ” channel. Day to day 4K avenue movies from streets of Pattaya. In case you love, please subscribe to my channel and press the Love.

Video Recorded Date 14th November 2021

45: 34 2nd Aspect motorway
48: 53 Around Substandard Rental
51: 25 S0i Skaww
55: 08 Tree Metropolis
1: 00: 03 Buakhaoo Market .. Raze

#pattayatoday #pattaya

10 thoughts on “[4K] Pattaya Roam, Soi Buakhao, LK Metro, Pattaya Tai, Coastline Aspect motorway, Soi 13/1, Soi 13/2

• November 15, 2021 at 4:48 pm

The Pattaya women and Bangkok women of the nation Thailand are being Preferred that worthy due to can hold to you put a ask of to her a ask of has Manufacture that you just have to well like KISS or KICK then their acknowledge will be Kick earlier than you Kiss me and right here is their SECRET INTEL.

• November 15, 2021 at 9:04 pm

@2:00 I began to flinch and relieved can hold to you completed a U turn @ Soi Pattaya 11. Manly / menly catcalls makes my rectum tighten. The absolute most realistic time I if truth be told feel trustworthy is when my ass is on a moped, riding by. I peek farangs / falangs crossing the avenue love water buffalos with their rush pros , all searching to be YouTube influencers .

• November 15, 2021 at 11:29 pm

at 1:12, idiots love these…strolling hand in hand love they hold the avenue or the sidewalk…I desire that the automobile would bump into them to show them a lesson, I loathe these roughly arrogant americans

• November 15, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I love what you attain, you procure us there as if we were strolling with you, and factual let us discover about , very effective videos , thanks

• November 15, 2021 at 11:42 pm

at 22:24 , its annoying how the sidewalks are left with a row of tile missing. Who cares how many pedestrians twist their ankles on this, they don't care. It reveals they don't care about the tourists , they’re sluggish, the americans are sluggish and incompetent, same because the federal government. On yet any other existing, I am doubtlessly having more fun factual sitting right here staring on the video within the comfort of my cozy residence than these single tourist guys strolling spherical to your videos with out a hot woman next to them…searching spherical in shock on the total lack of excitement and fun to be had in Pattaya.

• November 16, 2021 at 4:47 pm

Thanks for the update . Metropolis looks very depressing. Disgrace on the federal government

• November 16, 2021 at 4:53 pm

The avenue wishes to be varied. It’s ridiculous having exclusively seedy bars

• November 19, 2021 at 6:14 pm

What hotels would you point out for shield shut to this enviornment, more of a value range hotels..