4 Celebrity Hotel for Sale in Pattaya | LUXURY PROPERTY TOUR

Gigantic Funding opportunity in Pattaya! 4 Celebrity Hotel in heart of Pattaya with Reserving.com evaluation rate 8.1 and with loads of extra products and companies on hand to Make investments!

Property predominant important aspects:

Hotel Size: 3996 sqm
Put Size: 860 sqm
Rooms: 96
Ground: 8

Sales note is: 260.000.000 THB ( 8.400.000 USD )

Please Educate me on my Social Media Channels:

Facebook: https://www.fb.com/fery.horvath79/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fery_horvath/

For any industry inquiries please contact me by email at: feryhorvath@gmail.com

Would you savor your apartment or home to be featured on this channel?
Contact me by email or any of my social media channels.

3 thoughts on “4 Celebrity Hotel for Sale in Pattaya | LUXURY PROPERTY TOUR

• June 18, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Like the hotel stayed 3 instances . Little out of my impress vary I grasp tho

• July 6, 2021 at 5:54 am

This kind of pity. Very fine if fact be told too fine and clothier keep in so mighty effort. 8.4m so after 2026? Retract impress correct down to $50/nite at rotund cap (curr pricing is manner expensive) this is able to perhaps design in 4.32m/yr (5yrs till 2026 is 21m).So what’s the running charges/yr and the diagram many decision makers alive to? That’s assuming no main renovation required & thai TAT delivery for much less restrictive international commute.

• July 17, 2021 at 5:23 pm

So exactly what’s going to 1 accumulate for $8.4 million? The rent for the hotel (along side all of its rooms and the pool) and a signed hotel management contract, each and each of that would possibly perhaps fair be legit till 2026? Or will you accumulate the possession title of the hotel and it’s underlying land plus a signed hotel management contract that has a time interval till 2026?