3 VIEWERS TUE STORIES FROM BANGKOK, PATTAYA, PHUKET, THAILAND – VOL 157

Whenever you can in point of fact bear a story you can ship it to: peter@thailand-sure.com

E book a non-public session with me: https://www.thailand-sure.com/session/

My “E book” is now obtainable on Amazon, please click on beneath: https://www.amazon.co.uk/THAILAND-BOUND-Reviews-Losses-Smiles-e-book/dp/B0B2KZG96T/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3PWQJQVY1ASRX&key phrases=THAILAND+BOUND+Reviews%3A+Precise+Tales+of+Loves+and+Losses+in+the+Land+of+Smiles&qid=1653829164&sprefix=thailand+sure+tales+real+tales+of+loves+and+losses+in+the+land+of+smiles%2Caps%2C62&sr=8-1

IF YOU LIKE WHAT I DO ON THIS CHANNEL AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME, “PLEASE CONSIDER BUYING ME A BEER OR TWO”

Seek recommendation from our websites at: https://www.thailand-sure.com Join this channel and accumulate access to some of the marvelous perks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HkoTfPStRX6KzdERSCu9g/be part of #thailand #sure #guidelines

Send money to Thailand the use of “Colorful” (Formally “Switch Colorful”) a ways more cost effective than banks! That you just can perchance search recommendation from the Colorful websites to procure out extra right here:

Copyright See: I make these videos with the map of educating and spirited others. In some cases I attain now now not believe the general clips and music I use. My figuring out is that it is in correlation to Handsome Precise Employ, on the opposite hand given that it is delivery to interpretation, if any owners of the stutter clips would like me to hang away the video and likewise you can point out them to be legally yours, please e-mail at: peter@thialand-sure.com
#thailandbound #thailand #peter

11 thoughts on “3 VIEWERS TUE STORIES FROM BANGKOK, PATTAYA, PHUKET, THAILAND – VOL 157

• July 25, 2022 at 9:37 am

A cozy coronary heart ends in a empty pouches hang care and God bless

• July 25, 2022 at 11:34 am

Gargantuan tales as always Peter! That final man used to be indubitably betrayed, you would perhaps moreover carry out a edifying version where you read out your favourite tales whereas wearing a suit or presumably a Hugh Hefner style dressing gown/smoking jacket. I discovered an interview on YouTube with a unbelievable having a seek for ladyboy, I obtained’t mention the channel as I don’t promote someone however the master himself but I judge she would maintain someone rethink. I’m lucky I sold a new box of Daz from Waitrose at the weekend

• July 25, 2022 at 2:01 pm

Try and be stunning within the warmth along with your SE Asian ride. Gargantuan tales. Thanks.

• July 25, 2022 at 2:07 pm

I knew that first guy used to be going to marry the first girl that touched him.

• July 25, 2022 at 4:50 pm

These guys crack me up but I guess they have faith got $$$ to extinguish on their fantasies about have faith handled gigilo disorders but most I ever gave up used to be $80 ( which used to be stolen)

• July 26, 2022 at 1:05 am

The person within the Third tale had all of warning indicators a pair of and he restful married this girl fantastic doesn’t shock me it ended fancy it did sounds fancy a actual Simp

• July 26, 2022 at 9:44 am

Advantageous tale don't blame the men within the final tale I read lengthy time within the past that most married uk ladies have faith been untrue correct by the first 2 years of marriage. I always fascinated me that so many men shag others other folks wife's but indubitably have faith no person will carry out the wife.i am restful in Thailand in holiday hundreds comical thing occurring with girl here

• July 26, 2022 at 1:40 pm

I don't know why you would perhaps moreover have faith that Ed Sweeny to your channel, the person is a racist, he has other folks in chat pronouncing racist things and does nothing, he permits customers with the identify Gash Griffin within the chat, he champions the Rwanda idea and agreed with GBNews that it's unlit other folks spreading Monkey Pox. It's all there in his streams of you wish the proof, I'll catch you are going to ignore this message and appropriate lift on having this entire extinguish man to your channel but carry out it at your have faith effort.