3 TRUE VIEWERS STORIES FROM BANGKOK & PATTAYA THAILAND, VOL 116

Whether it is your first time to our channel lately “Welcome” all of the reports that I be taught out are beautiful and have been despatched into me by viewers. Whenever you have a yarn that you just would love to portion on this channel, please send them in to me at: peter@thailand-crawl.com I will alternate all names and anything deepest so that the memoir cannot be connected to you. The purpose of these reports is exclusively for entertainment capabilities alternatively, who knows, you should be taught a element or two alongside the manner. I would love to thank all people for sharing their reports with my viewers.

In expose so that you just can narrate your enhance for the channel, please use the two links below, we cherish your entire benefit and enhance thanks:

Talk over with our net direct at:

Be a part of this channel and receive receive admission to to about a of the colossal perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HkoTfPStRX6KzdERSCu9g/be a part of

12 thoughts on “3 TRUE VIEWERS STORIES FROM BANGKOK & PATTAYA THAILAND, VOL 116

• September 7, 2021 at 2:50 pm

Koh Samui – The Reggae Bar; rattling – that dodgy wood bridge to procure to it !! that brings relief reminiscences of the unhurried 1990's !! likewise – the Green Mango nightclub too…..

• September 7, 2021 at 3:19 pm

Why attain so many guys in these reports turn up in a foreign nation, take up a random woman, keep close her to a different island/city/village and proper accept somebody else's plans for their time on their dime??? 🥴🤯

• September 8, 2021 at 6:44 am

So rattling laborious to no longer lumber judgement on the fellow in the second story.correct what number of hazards does he keep almost about fail to spot?frequent dude she milks cows for a residing.

• September 8, 2021 at 12:35 pm

Beware the “brother” or brothers buddy as likely boyfriend or husband

• September 8, 2021 at 2:55 pm

I am enjoying these reports about Thailand. I doubt I'll ever prefer to make consume of any of the tricks or warnings about the map. I'm married to a extraordinary Chinese woman and she keeps me out of be anxious. As an American, I deem we’re too edifying and proper to procure into scenarios that cease up costing us money to procure out of. When I commute, I ranking that my wife can map the cons and ripoffs so seriously better than I and she has no order telling “suited” strangers to sod off (as the Brits protest). If I had been a younger man in Thailand I could perhaps well perhaps perhaps bear had identical reports of being taken for all my money by a girl with a handsome face and a sad story. Oh, I'm loving the Nat series. I've no query that she might perhaps well perhaps bear all the pieces she desires in the cease.

• September 9, 2021 at 9:55 am

I constantly wished to debate with Thailand. Nonetheless after watching alot of these videos, I'm no longer to sure I are looking out to anymore. Scams, prostitutes, and plenty others. So in most cases don't talk over with ANYONE if I ever lumber..😂

• September 9, 2021 at 5:37 pm

so we wont know why the fellow did cease up in jail…disappointing

• September 9, 2021 at 10:40 pm

Being attentive to you is like rubbernecking a huge car fracture on the twin carriageway the put 5 automobiles are smoking and dont to find very like automobiles anymore.

• September 10, 2021 at 5:37 am

Hi Peter, my Thai wife and I admire your reports in particular the cartoons. I am an American. I if fact be told bear lived in Phuket for 8 years. After 7 years of identical experiences you fraction with us, I lastly met a mountainous Thai woman and married . Now we bear been very tickled married. My Wife and I wish to meet up with you and change into mates. We each and each love your creativity and humor. Are you in Phuket? Please provide us contact recordsdata. Taking a stare forward to hearing from you. Manny and Dang.

• September 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm

You are this form of talented story teller you focus on so clearly it refreshing to listen to you speaking. So in most cases I peep American movie and is pissed off on the mumbling (speaking) and loud background tune. You.might perhaps well perhaps additionally work as a brand new reader anytime. The predominant story modified into as soon as sad

• September 13, 2021 at 7:45 pm

Thanks Peter, unimaginable reports all as soon as more. You hit the nail on the head ought to you stated whereas you happen to've been going to Thailand for years, then you are going to't lumber, it starts to procure below your pores and skin”. 🙏