2012 Consuming to Pattaya, Thailand – Photo Tour

I made hundreds of photos in my first year in Pattaya, Thailand and or no longer it is now 8 years ago. The tour reveals Pattaya city, Naklua and Jomtien incl. their beaches.
Please like, portion and subscribe for more movies. Hit the bell that you just salvage notified. Thanks.
Enhance the channel: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UYSNS5KBEEUHU&offer=url

Pattaya Photos, Photos of everyday existence in Pattaya, Thailand

Bücher in Deutsch / eBooks in German:
Meine E-Bücher in deutscher Sprache, Teile 1 bis 6, sind als PDF-Datei direkt von mir zu bekommen.
Sendet 18 Euro für alle auf mein PayPal-Konto und gebt die E-Mailadresse an, wohin ich die Dateien senden soll.
Die Bücher gibt es auch in gedruckter Make, dann nur direkt bei Amazon.de. Der Hyperlink ist rechts oben im Bild.

Outro Tune:
Just appropriate For You by THBD https://soundcloud.com/thbdsultan
Inventive Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Tune promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/-K_YSjqKgvQ

#Contributors #Pattaya #Thailand

11 thoughts on “2012 Consuming to Pattaya, Thailand – Photo Tour

• September 2, 2020 at 8:26 am

Natty fine shots and scenes bro. Ty.🙏👍👌👏👏🇲🇾

• September 2, 2020 at 9:05 am

Guessing that's the year you made the transfer? If that is the case, any regrets?

• September 2, 2020 at 11:45 am

I hit the like button before the vid used to be even over..might perchance well perchance perchance be awesome to gape extra of these characterize vids.

• September 2, 2020 at 8:14 pm

You gain there a year forward of me. But I endure in thoughts Jomthien's unpleasant sidawalk, and all these things I noticed as irregular, that I don't gaze anymore… Thanks for the lumber…

• September 2, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Positively much less congested right here is how Pattaya seemed within the “ethical historical days”. Enjoyed the search on the past. Thanks worthy!!! Whenever you might perchance perchance well perchance well procure extra photos of the city relieve then would admire to gape them.

• September 3, 2020 at 1:20 am

We easy leave out our BMW R69S 1966! A improbable cream white with shadowy pin stripping. The person in Germany put their initials below the fender. Shaft force, solo seat, sport bars and further! In 1970 things changed for BMW bikes. We leave out the humble days! German made tremendous! The Mercedes autos had been made worthy better then! Germany is a improbable nation. Sadly, in a profession with the US Air Power, we had been consistently despatched to the pacific. We can consistently endure in thoughts the orderly nightlife. Serene, even as a young man, it became historical fleet. We like these updates Sawas Dee! Our thoughts and prayers are with you consistently! Please watch out to your motor bike!Fleeting Days

• September 3, 2020 at 9:28 am

Pure recollections❗️ Take a day lumber back and forth to the Pattaya Park Tower. The gondola has a superior glass ground and the search might perchance well perchance perchance be huge for taking photography from above. Or don't you dare❓In the end, I will NEVER lumber up there again (effort). But there’s an elevator for me, scaredy 🐇 …

• September 4, 2020 at 2:53 am

I'm planning a day lumber back and forth right here soon I would resolve to correspond with a girl between the ages of 40 and 50 to be my data to gape the countryside minute villages and things like that if you occur to are attempting to carry out that hit me up on Facebook Marvin parks Facebook