$1.41 Vs $83 Buffet in Bangkok, Thailand!! Which One is Price It?

🎥 WATCH OUR MAIN CHANNEL » http://bit.ly/BestEverFoodReviewShow

🎥 PAKISTAN STREET FOOD AT NIGHT » https://youtu.be/vQMo2Sg1p-Y

👕 BEFRS MERCH » https://bit.ly/ShopBEFRS

Prepare us on Instagram:
📷 Sonny Aspect: @besteverfoodreviewshow

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
🎬CREDITS:
VIDEO EDITOR » Thai Attain
CAMERA OPERATOR » Wife
PRODUCER » Gabrielle Nain
LOCAL FIXER IN THAILAND » Nannapat Sansuk

12 thoughts on “$1.41 Vs $83 Buffet in Bangkok, Thailand!! Which One is Price It?

• July 25, 2022 at 12:17 pm

I’ve been to the 2d buffet! It changed into so proper however overwhelming for me, When I return to Thailand I’m if truth be told gonna crawl to plenty extra avenue food.

• July 25, 2022 at 8:47 pm

I ate at this Marriot on one of my final trips to Bangkok. My first time no longer eating on the avenue. There changed into some fetch of Buddhist holiday for avenue distributors so no avenue stalls in my feature. After walking spherical browsing for a food stall I gave up and went to this Marriot for a Buffet breakfast. It changed into luscious, however I succumbed to the effects of food poisoning earlier than I could perchance well perhaps recede the hotel lol Fortunately my hotel changed into ideal 6-7 blocks away. Ended up bedridden for 1 day and changed into peaceful sick for 3-4 extra days by the time I made it to Hokkaido the save I spent two of those 3-4 days in my hotel room. Fortunately it subsided ample to permit me to switch on my unheard of tour of sizzling springs and food all the device thru the island. So ironic that the first time I got sick in Thailand changed into from eating in a cafe as a substitute of on a avenue stall.

• July 25, 2022 at 10:37 pm

I if truth be told cherish this video. Gigantic cheap food. 👌

• July 26, 2022 at 2:50 am

🤢 how many contributors save that spoon and fork in their mouth